VIII

Hi, Happy new years everyone!

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━Episode Seven :

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━
Episode Seven :

"Grilled Squid makes Friends "
━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

Daiyu was really beginning to think her senior year was cursed to annoy her to death. And whoever was banging on her door was sent just to do that. With a loud groan, she got out of the bed only to hear the sound of the door getting kicked open.

"What the-?!" Both she and, a now awake and groggy, Rui were staring a happy go lucky Si standing in the middle of the room with a bunch of grilled squid on a stick in his hands. "Ah Si, what are you doing? Can't you tell we're trying to sleep?" Daiyu angrily asked.

"It's grilled squid time! You and what's his face should try!" Ah Si happily chanted before placing some grilled squid in Rui's mouth making him look like a puppy with a stick in it's mouth. "Grilled squid time! Grilled squid time!" He kept chanting before practically skipping out of the room.

Daiyu let a deep sigh, her two fingers holding the bridge of her nose. She was going to kill Ah Si one of these days and it was looking like she wasn't going to regret it, she just didn't want to deal with his sister or mother afterwards. She turned to Rui who was happily eating away at the grilled squid while looking through his luggage for new clothes.

'Is he really going to leave to get more food from Ah Si?' Daiyu questioned wondering if she had misjudged Rui all along. He walked into his part of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving Daiyu standing in disbelief before heading off into her part of the room to get dressed as well.

When she walked out the room in white denim shorts, a sleeveless, floral top in a mesh of black and gray colors she was immediately greeted by a smiling Rui who was in a soft, pink sweater and dark blue, with white stripes on the side, shorts. The two left the room and followed the smell of grilled food to see everyone was out on the balcony already serving up a buffet's worth of food. Daiyu noticed that Shancai was standing alone, lingering by the room with a grand piano inside, looking sad as per usual. Rui was already filling up a plate and happily chatting away with Meizuo, Ximen was entertaining the other girls, Ah Si was boasting about his freshly caught squid, and she just now noticed that Lei and Jing were the only ones missing from their makeshift party.

'They're probably together... Lei's still wrapped around her finger huh?' Daiyu thought looking down at the ground in disappointment. When a plate full of food was put up in her gaze, she looked at it in shock before looking up to see Meizuo looking at her sympathetically, "Huh?".

"Your worried about Lei, right?" Meizuo asked handing her the plate of food. It seemed he figured it out as well. "We're adults now, princess. Nothing they could be doing is wrong."