XXXIII

I have returned!! Once again! I feel like we're getting close to the end of this story as Daiyu's story is coming to an end with her own personal journey, and of course her love life, as well as the overall story of Meteor Garden.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾Episode Twenty Six:"Split Ends"≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Twenty Six:
"Split Ends"
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Zhang Daiyu and Daoming Si despite their many similarities when it came to their attitudes, expensive taste in just everything, and truth be told they have even been confused for siblings back when Daiyu was a brunette and flaunted it proudly. Nowadays, although they still kept these attributes to them the pair acted as if these similarities doesn't exist and instead they were proper childhood friends who more than often were at each other's neck.

Which is why the sight that greeted the three other boys of F4 that afternoon shocked them so greatly. "Are you two... wearing matching face masks?" Meizuo asked the two.

"How did you get message chairs in here?" Ximen asked in disbelief. The sounds coming from the twin beige recliner message chairs practically drowned them out so they had to speak louder than they normally would.

"You've never seen two people do self care before?" Daiyu asked them. They couldn't see her eyes as they were covered by cucumber slices.

"I'm connecting with my inner self. Leave me alone so I can heal already." Si told them. He was already eating his cucumber slices and glanced down at their timer to see how much longer they had on the massage chairs. "10 more minutes brat."

"Mmh but I'm finally happy. Don't ruin it by making me remember reality." Daiyu practically whined. She peeled off cucumber slice and grabbed the remote to see what other features she could distract herself with.

Lei glanced back and forth between the two. He calmly grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and began reading it, deciding it was safer than asking either of them any questions. Certainly Si's problems alone with his mother trying to dictate his life was stressful enough but add in whatever Daiyu was stressed about than it would cause all of them to get gray hairs.

"Fine, Si first than princess. What's wrong?" Meizuo asked the pair. Seeing that they were ignoring him for the massage chairs he gestured to Ximen who quickly unplugged both devices. "Now talk. What's going on with you two?"

"Turn it back on! I deserve it!" Daiyu exclaimed sitting up. Her cucumber slices falling down into her lap so they could see her glaring at them all. "Ximen!"

"My mother is trying to arrange a marriage for me." Si spoke up. He began wiping off the face mask with water and wet wipes. "She invited Shancai to the dinner between our families and told her I was getting married to that chimp." He complained angrily ripping apart a wet wipe.