Friends and Weird Dreams! CH-35

It's now after school, Ash and Serena continued on their project on Eevee during the Evolution class given by professor Rowan. During battleclass, Ash worked on perfecting his techniques with Lucario and Pikachu.

Brock: So Ash? You ready?

Ash: Sure Brock! Let's go!

Brock: Wait! There is one more person who's coming along with us!

Ash: Huh? Who?

???: Me!

Ash turned around and saw Misty walking over to them. Ash sweat dropped as he thought Misty might tease him about him and Serena.

Ash: Brock! You told Misty!?

Brock: Yeah... Sorry Ash...

Ash: It's alright I guess... You are my best and oldest friends anyway.

Misty: That's right Ash! And I think it's cute you're in love with Serena.

Ash started blushing but he ignored it and said "Shall we go?"

Brock & Misty: Yeah! Let's go!

They walked for a couple of minutes and entered the shopping street of Lumiose City. When they entered, they were greeted by another couple of familiar faces.

Dawn: May! Look it's Ash, Brock and Misty!

May: Hey guys! What are you doing here?

Brock: Ash got a date tomorrow so we're searching for a suit to impress her.

Misty: By her he means Serena.

May and Dawn were both shocked for a moment hearing Ash got a date, Ash ducked down out of embarrassement.

May & Dawn: Wait... The densest guy on the world has a date?

Misty: Believe it or not but he's actually in love with her aswell.

Brock: But he's to dense to realize!

They all bursted out in laughter until Ash spoke up.

Ash: Hey guys! Stop it! I'm here you know and I'm not dense!

Dawn: Yeah... Right Ash...

May: Don't worry Ash, We'll help you too, Right Dawn?

Dawn: Sure!

With Dawn and May joining the group, Ash had all his companions from Kanto to Sinnoh with him except for Max.

Ash: May? How's Max doing?

May: Actually he's on a journey now to compete in the Hoenn League!

Ash: Really? Wich pokemon did he start off with?

May: What do you think Ash? You're his idol so there is only one option.

Ash was stunned for a second hearing he was Max's idol but quickly snapped out of it asking, "Is it Treecko?"

May: Bingo! He also got that Mightyena from the pokemon preserve and that Ralts he befriended on our journey. Also he got now two badges I believe, The Stone and the Knuckle Badge.

Ash: That's awesome! Then he must have beaten Roxanne and Brawley!

May: Right! And ge's coming soon to Kalos for a little while, you still have a promise you need to fulfil remember?

Dawn: What promise Ash?

Ash: I promised Max when he becomes a trainer, I would battle him and that's just what I'm gonna do when I see him! He doesn't know about me being a champion right May?