A Weekend With Her! CH-37

Serena who was still helping Ash with walking, opened the door of her house. She, Ash and Lucario with Pikachu on his shoulder walked in and they helped Ash to the sofa where they put him down.

Ash: Thanks a lot guys!

Serena: No problem Ash! Now make sure you'll sit back while I'll grab us something to drink!

Ash didn't want Serena to do everything by herself so he came up with something. As Serena walked to the kitchen, Ash started talking to Lucario while Pikachu hopped on the sofa next to Ash.

Ash: Lucario?

Lucario: Yes master?

Ash: I don't want Serena to do everything by herself, she might over do it... Could you help her out please?

Lucario: Ofcourse master!

Lucario walked over to the kitchen and stood next to Serena.

Serena: You want to help Lucario?

Lucario knew his aura connection with Serena wasn't as great as with Ash yet so he simply nodded.

Serena: Alright, if you give these two to Ash and Pikachu, then I'll take the other two with me. Does that sound good to you?

Again Lucario nodded and he took the two glasses with lemonade and put it on the table infront of Ash and Pikachu.

Ash: Thank you Lucario!

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Serena came also walking into the living room and handed Lucario his glass of lemonade.

Serena: Here you go Lucario! Thanks for the help, probably the idea of your trainer isn't it?

Serena sat down while looking suspiciously at Ash.

Ash: Yeah... You've caught me... I don't want you to do everything by yourself...

Serena: Awww Ash... You know, you don't have to worry about me. Instead worry a bit more about yourself.

Ash: You're right... But still, I won't let you do everything yourself!

Serena: I guess that's a fair deal.

They sat there for a bit until it was time for dinner. Serena and Ash felt lazy so they ordered some pizza.

After they finished eating and cleaned the plates they used, Ash remembered he still had to bring his stuff to the guest room.

Ash: I'll bring my stuff quickly to the guest room, I'll be right back!

Serena: You sure you're gonna be fine?

Ash: Ofcourse!

Ash walked up the stairs but he wasn't fully recovered yet so he started to wobble. Serena noticed it and quickly ran towards him and caught him before he fell.

Serena: Ash Ketchum! You should be more careful! You almost fell from the stairs!

"Sorry Serena..." Ash said as he scratched the back of his head out of embarrassement.

Serena sighed as she thought it was cute how Ash looked when he felt embarrassed.

Serena: Let me help you...

Ash: Thanks Serena... What would I be without you...

Serena: What was that?

Ash: No-nothing!

Serena helped Ash up the stairs and they put Ash's belongings in the guest room. Pikachu was sleeping on the sofa while Lucario was relaxing in the backyard. For some reason it loved to sleep in trees.