Chapter 2

Su Qian breathed very lightly and gradually regained her strength. He just didn't realize it in his arms. At this time, a breeze passed, and she couldn't help shuddering, and her straight and thin legs couldn't help shrinking.

A black uniform came on his head, and Su Qian hurriedly pulled it open. The teenager's cold voice was calm and calm: "Put it on."

Su Qian blinked and was stunned by his abnormal tenderness.

Lu Yan glanced at her, and the corners of her eyes seemed to be smiling, but it still gave people the feeling that it was dangerous and irresistible.

"Don't be late at eight o'clock in the evening."

He stared straight at her, with a slightly hoarse voice.

The sound quality is very beautiful, which can easily arouse people's desires.

The flush on Su Qian's face dissipated, and she replied obediently, "I know."

The smile was very sweet, but it was the same as her eyes. She drifted uncertainly and didn't have any sincerity.

Lu Yan was stunned and stared at her coldly.

Su Qian didn't pay attention to his eyes. She pulled the uniform on her body and buttoned them one by one. Because of the height difference, the uniform looked particularly spacious on her.

I looked down at my chest, with the upper left of the black uniform, embroidered with the school emblem of Z Affiliated High School.

The golden wire edge line, shaped like an ancient castle, is the strange aesthetics of the principal who came from the background of a local tycoon.

Then she waved goodbye.

When passing by He Xingcheng, Xu was aware of the boy's inquiry. Su Qian paused and subconsciously glanced at him.

He Xingcheng met her in all directions.

He is a very gentle and elegant boy, full of book fragrance in his bones, and he is a top student configuration.

But--

Is it popular to stare at girls now?

Su Qian's eyes were slightly bent, and the small tear mole under the left corner was naughty and vivid in the sun.

He Xingcheng seemed to have been scratched by a kitten a few times, slightly hot and itchy.

...

After leaving the tennis court, there is a subway entrance five hundred meters away.

Su Qian looked back. Soon, several people came out of the tennis court, and a black Mercedes-Benz G500 parked at the door. Su Qian watched them get on the car. When the car drove into the main road, Su Qian took a breath.

Not far away is the garbage can. Su Qian walked over, untied the black uniform, thought for a moment, resolutely kneaded it into a ball, and threw it into the garbage can.

He is a serious cleanliness fetish. He will never touch anything that others have been contaminated.

Su Qian knew very well that even if the two kissed intimately, he could no longer wear the uniform lent to her.

Anyway, she is not happy either. Zuo just plays on the scene.

There is a 7-11 shop at the entrance of the subway. Su Qian pushed the door in and bought a bottle of mineral water. When checking out, he took small bottles of candy from the checkout counter. Lemon flavor is his most annoying taste.