Chapter 3

After running back to the dormitory all the way, I originally planned to take a shower, but with Lu Yan's temper, he was impatient to wait for too long, so Su Qian simply changed her clothes.

In the water-blue knitted cardigan, Su Qian is usually most afraid of the cold in a regular bud collar shirt. Most of her clothes are trousers, and there are fewer skirts.

I casually picked up a pair of jeans and put them on. There was a pair of flat-bottomed small white shoes on the soles of my feet. Everything was mainly comfortable.

Before going out, what did Su Qian think of? Su Qian found a black rubber band, tied a ponytail, looked at the mirror, and hesitated for a moment and took out a lipstick from the drawer.

There is no brand of lipstick. Of course, the texture is not good. Su Qian unscrewed it and applied it to her lips a few times.

She knew that Lu Yan hated all inferior products and had no good impression of Flame Red Lips. At noon, she was pressed on the tennis court by him and still taught Su Qian to have lingering fear. In order to protect herself, Su Qian resolutely chose to disgust others and herself.

Everything was ready. Looking at the lemon candy in the corner of the second floor of the desk, Su Qian took it away and put it in a small bag.

Yan Meng returned to the dormitory and pushed the door. As soon as she pushed the door, she saw Su Qian taking a mask and buttoning it on her face.

"Why do you wear a mask in this weather?"

After entering April, the haze dissipated, the air was thorough, and the weather gradually warmed up. It was a good time to breathe fresh air.

"Anti-wolf."

Su Qian covered half of Tai's cheek and replied half jokingly.

Yan Meng: "..."

Another trot, stuck at the south gate of Z University.

Not long after class, many students gathered at the South Gate one after another. It is close to a snack street, which can be regarded as a leisure place for students to eat, drink and have fun.

Su Qian looked around and soon saw Lu Yan's swaggering Maybach across the road.

He is very strange. Obviously, he is a green teenager, but he lacks interest in eye-catching sports cars. In addition to business cars, the car at home is off-road.

The black Maybach stopped on the roadside with a double flash, swaggering and eye-catching, and many students had already looked over there.

Su Qian hesitated so much that she couldn't help slowing down.

Although she doesn't care much about other people's opinions, she doesn't want to be the focus.

At this time, he was worried, and the mobile phone in his pocket shook. Su Qian knew that he might have lost patience.

The rear window was half open. Su Qian lowered her eyes, and her transparent fingertips fell into the palm of her hand, forcing herself to forget the surrounding exploration eyes and walk towards the car.

Waiting in front of the car, Su Qianqu knocked on the window with her fingers.

The door was not opened, but the window fell, revealing the arrogant and indifferent face of the teenager.

Dark eyes glanced at her faintly. He raised his wrist, took it with one hand, and stared at her quietly.

Su Qian responded to his eyes, with a very decent face and smiled sweetly at him.