Chapter 24

The air around him was terriblely stiff, and a trace of haze flashed on Gu Zhun's face, as if he was about to have an attack, but Duan Xiao stopped him with his eyes. Gu Zhun suppressed the burning anger in his heart, got up first, and strode out of the private room.

Duan Jixu wiped the cold water on his face, gave him a silent look, followed closely, and went out.

As soon as they left, He Qingyuan looked particularly embarrassed, and her eyes were red and red. Finally, she whispered, "I'll go and have a look at Duan Duan."

Before going out, she stopped and did not look back. Her voice was low and full of grievances. She explained, "Lu Yan, everyone really cares about Sister Su. There is no other meaning. If you are unhappy, I apologize for him."

He didn't talk, but casually played with the crystal cup, which changed into various shapes between his fingers. He leaned over as if he were observing carefully.

Su Qian looked up at him and saw that he ignored the little girl. In those dark eyes, as usual, he could not read emotions.

"Then I'll go first."

The little girl's crying voice was very touching. When she said goodbye to him, she looked back at him and saw that his eyelids had not been raised. He Qingyuan turned her head and went out of the door.

There are only two of them left in the room. I didn't realize it just now. Now I can't help but be nervous.

Su Qian didn't understand why he did that just now. He said that he was to stand up for her, but he liked to bully her most, except him.

Seeing that he neither left nor said anything, Su Qian squatted down silently and continued to clean up the glass fragments.

This time, Lu Yan did not stop her. When she lowered her head and cleaned it up carefully, he put down the crystal cup in his hand, supported his cheek with one hand, and stared at her straight.

The girl's fingers are slender and white, bringing up the small fragments one by one. She always does things meticulously, just like her.

Lu Yan looked at her thoughtfully, and his eyes stayed between her white fingers.

Looking back on the touch of holding her fingers, it was delicate and smooth, pinched in the palm of his hand, very soft, just like Xixi's little meat pad, which made him unable to put it down.

Su Qian packed up the fragments. Before she got up, she saw him get up from the seat, bent slightly in front of her, and looked down at her.

Su Qian was slightly stunned and looked up at him.

He stretched out his finger and stroked the corners of her eyes.

Su Qian's whole body was stiff and stunned.

I just bumped into the happy family of three and shared the dinner happily. Although he desperately told himself that it didn't matter, he still cried in the bathroom.

The air-dried tears caused a slight redness under his eyes. At this time, when he touched it, the fragile skin under the corners of his eyes was tight and painful.

Lu Yan frowned softly with thick black eyebrows, but his eyes stared at her attentively, "I said that I didn't like you to cry."

He thought for a few seconds, and then looked confused again, "It will be very uncomfortable."

"?"

Fingers slipped through the corners of her eyes, then grabbed the palm of her hand and pressed it on his heart. He said, "Here, it's very irritable, okay?"