Chapter 62

The car was parked at the gate of a large supermarket. Lu Yan went straight down the negative first floor, surrounded by residential areas and the supermarket was overcrowded.

He seldom goes to the supermarket, and He Wei'an handles everything he needs. Now he goes to buy tampons for Su Qian, which makes him hesitate for a long time. But this kind of private thing is not easy for the driver to do.

Downstairs and looking at the shelves, Lu Yan was worried and had no clue at all.

A clerk came over and asked with a smile, "Hello, can I help you?"

Lu Yan glanced at her, without a cavity, and his eyes wandered away, as if looking for something.

The clerk saw that he was wearing a school uniform. He should be a high school student. The clerk asked again, "What can I find? I can guide you."

"...Where are the tissues?" Lu Yan tried his best to keep calm and asked slowly.

"Go forward to the tenth shelf."

Lu Yan thanked him. According to the guidance of the clerk, Lu Yan was stunned by a set of colorful tampons.

I glanced and tried several times, but I was embarrassed to get forward.

He never knew that girls' tampons were so exquisite.

From time to time, he looked curiously on himself. Lu Yan clenched his fist in one hand and put it on his lips and coughed softly.

"Do you want to buy tissues?" The clerk in charge of this area warmly recommended and pointed to the shelf. The clerk introduced, "Log paper is popular now. Surrounding hygiene. We have more than a dozen brands here."

Take out a well-known brand of paper drawing. "This one sells best, is economical and affordable, easy to use or not expensive."

"No,"

Lu Yan walked away as if nothing had happened. A moment later, when the clerk left, he looked for a shopping cart. He couldn't tell which one was easy to use, so he simply took it next to the first row.

In a short time, the shopping cart was filled with tampons.

The cart was about to leave. Lu Yan heard two girls talking behind him.

"This one is easy to use and leakproof. I buy the longest one every time."

"I can't. I'm measuring a lot. Two days later, my blood collapsed."

Companion advice: "Otherwise, you can try adult diapers, which will work wonders for your large amount."

"Really?"

"Yes, my sister just has a lot of them. Every time my aunt visits her, she hurts so much that she always has ginger candy at home, which can warm her abdomen. Speaking of which, would you like to buy some ginger candy?"

"Okay."

Adult diapers? Ginger candy?

Lu Yan was stunned and paused.

After buying the two girls, as soon as they got up, they saw Lu Yan pushing the shopping cart over. These two girls are also students of the Affiliated High School.

"Oh, is that Lu Yan from Class Seven, Grade Three of Senior High School?"

"Who? Ah, it's really senior Lu Yan." The girl was a little excited. At a glance, the girl rubbed her eyes, "... Am I dazzled?"

"...No, I prove you don't." Another girl said, "Why is it so similar to ? tampons in his shopping cart."

"What does he do when buying tampons?"