Chapter 19

Sweeter?

Su Qian was stunned when she heard the word from his mouth.

Looking up at him, Su Qian hesitated for a long time, bent the corners of her lips, and carried out a usual professional fake smile when he looked up at his concentration on the paint, and his face was still the loneliness.

Lu Yan's head was not raised, and he slowly said, "It's too stiff."

Su Qian breathed and the curvature of the corners of her lips deepened.

"It's too fake." He frowned slightly and looked straight at her.

Su Qian was indignant, but she did not change her original color on her face.

After changing several smiles in a row, Su Qian felt that her whole face was about to burst into a smile. Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore and asked without a smile, "Is the background board worth your trouble?"

"It's not worth it." He replied lazily.

Su Qian was angry and couldn't help shaking, "Since it's not worth it, what do you ask for so much?"

"I'm happy."

Su Qian: "..."

He glanced at her faintly and his black eyes bent. "What's wrong with you?"

Nothing can be lost. Su Qian was very dissatisfied with being forced to wear such a charming cheongsam today. At this time, she couldn't stand his tone. She didn't know what tendon was wrong with her, so she stared fiercely.

When the eyes are always bright and stare at people, instead of deterring, they are a little charming and charming.

Lu Yan was slightly stunned, and his black eyes were slightly restrained. In a moment, he couldn't help laughing.

Su Qian was shocked by his smile.

In her impression, this person has always sneered or didn't laugh, because he was too indifferent, but covered up too delicate skin.

However, this smile was too clear, as if a few touches of tenderness were integrated. Su Qian's heartbeat jumped for no reason, and her ears were slightly hot.

She was not in the mood to confront him again and said goodbye uncomily.

Lower your eyes and try to divert your attention from him. Su Qian heard him ask her coldly, "Do you want me to draw you?"

There was a common arrogance in his tone.

Su Qian had a black thread. Her teeth were itchy with anger and retorted angrily: "I don't want to."

She can never connect with his strange brain circuit. Every time she communicates with him, she is always half angry in the end.

Thinking of this, Su Qian closed her mouth tightly, didn't want to talk to him anymore, and tried to be a qualified background board.

He had just recovered from a serious illness and was tossed around recently. Maybe the studio was too quiet, the light was dim, and Su Qian's eyelids gradually began to sink.

At first, she was barely awake. In the end, she only felt that the teenager in front of her had turned into several shadows, swaying and not being true until her in front of her fell into boundless darkness.

...

Lu Yan put down the brush. On the drawing paper, the image of the cat jumped during the period, and the outline of the girl holding the cat gradually became clear.

I didn't pay attention to the focus of the painting just now. Lu Yan was stunned when he looked up.

I don't know when the girl on the sofa leaned down. The cat in her arms was very clever. She found a comfortable place and snored.