Chapter 37

Recently, a bracelet is popular in school, woven from sparkling silk thread. After English class, Su Qian took a water glass to pick up boiled water. As Christmas was approaching, the classmates had a heated discussion.

She was not interested. After taking the water, she took the glass back to her seat.

At the same table, Li Miaomiao is knitting bracelets. Li Miaomiao is very skillful. The bracelets woven are extremely exquisite, and many girls soon gathered around.

"Miao, who will give the bracelet to? Boyfriend?"

"No, give it to my best friend. Boys wear this. It's so feminine."

Pink and tender, with stars shining, no boy will like it no matter how you look at Du Niangli?

The girls gathered together and chattered. Although she had tried her best to focus on exercises, she was still a little distracted.

Day by day, every day, the classroom, canteen dormitory, three o'clock and line, day and night, I brush the questions day and night, and gradually forget the festival.

Christmas?

She glanced at the silk thread in her deskmate's hand, put her cheeks in her hands, and fell into meditation.

After the evening self-study, Su Qian went to the school's small store. This kind of silk thread seemed to be quite popular. According to the store owner, several batches of goods had been made up.

Su Qian has been planning to make some Christmas gifts for Linger and Wang Chuyan.

She knew that the two people's family were in good condition, and there were few things that could be seen, and she couldn't afford to buy them because they were expensive. Although these silk threads were worthless, at least she made them herself.

In terms of silk thread selection, Su Qian specially selected cherry pollen and sky blue. In order to make the bracelet not monotonous, he bought some crystal beads at the suggestion of the boss.

It's said to be crystal, but it's just some plastic products, shiny and beautiful.

After lunch the next day, everyone in the dormitory entered a lunch break. Su Qian took silk thread and began to knit.

Mrs. Cheng, Su Qian's grandmother, is a clever old man. When she was a child, she saw her grandmother weave a peace knot with red thin threads. The principle is almost the same. She tried it several times and got started soon.

When both bracelets were finished, I heard comments in the dormitory at night. XX made a bracelet for my boyfriend, who wore it on his wrist every day. I cherish it.

Su Qian was stunned. She took out the newly woven bracelet and hesitated for a while, not wanting to cause unnecessary misunderstandings. She quickly removed what she had done for Wang Chuyan again.

Since she met her, this person has often teased her seriously. He confessed in a variety of ways every day, which makes people unable to tell which sentence is true and which is false. Su Qian felt particularly uncomfortable at first, but later he became a Buddha. He followed Linger's advice and automatically blocked it.

When she was a child, she asked him several times, but it seemed that there was no result. Over time, she let go.

Grandma has always told her that she will meet a lot of people in her life, but there are only a few people who can really communicate with each other.

Su Qian has no good friends. After meeting them, she added a lot of color to her dark life.

She cherishes this friendship very much, and she also cherishes them very much. She doesn't want to cause trouble.