Chapter 50

Su Qian was put against the door with strong strength, but the palm of his hand was on the back of his head and did not feel pain.

"Lu Yan, you..."

"Are you dumb?"

He let Sisi go, grabbed her chin, and asked her coldly.

"?"

"Can't others fight back and scold?"

The two were very close, and Su Qian had nowhere to put her hands, so she had to clenched his fists and put them on both sides against the door.

Su Qian did not respond. Lu Yan laughed angrily, "Because it's Wang Chuyan's mother? It's not easy to reply, right?"

"She is also your elder, isn't she?"

"I don't care who she is."

He threw out a cold sentence, and Su Qian was immediately choked and had nothing to say.

Although he had heard that he was unhappy for a long time, and even his mother didn't give face. He didn't believe it before. At this time, the facts were in front of him. When a vote was outside the door, he did not hesitate to throw it off the door...

"Su Qian." Lu Yan reached her fragrant hair. Su Qian was disturbed by the warm breath he exhaled. She subconsciously pinched her face, but he pinched her chin again.

He rubbed her cool cheek slowly. He lowered his head and kissed the small tear mole at the corners of her eyes. His dark eyes locked her firmly and warned slowly, "You can only be bullied by me, okay?"

Su Qian: "..."

"I don't like mine--"

"Cough, cough! Well..." Linger just came out of the mini-kitchen in the suite, took an apple in his hand, and said accostly, "Can you make out when I get out?"

Unexpectedly, Su Qianqiao's face turned red in an instant. Although Linger knew something about the matter between them, it was one thing. She saw it with her own eyes, which was another matter.

Su Qian had nowhere to hide. There was a vote outside the door and Linger inside the door. Finally, as soon as she closed her eyes, buried her cheeks in Lu Yan's arms and became a turtle with a turtle with her back.

More than ten minutes later, Su Qian finally left the ward with Ling Ge and disappeared Wang Chuyan and his mother. Presumably Wang Chuyan persuaded her to leave.

On the bench in the corridor, Wang Chaoyun sat there calmly, holding an iPad in his hand and connecting headphones, as if talking to the people opposite him.

Linger winked at Su Qian, and then walked to Wang Chaoyun and said hello with a smile, "Aunt Wang."

Wang Chaoyun nodded distractedly, and his eyes swept over Su Qian, just as before.

"Lu Yan is in it. Go in and we'll go out first."

Linger took Su Qian in his arms, and Wang Chaoyun looked at the cat in Su Qian's arms attenuestly. After a moment, she said to Su Qian, "Xixi is very obedient in your arms. Take good care of it."

Su Qian was confused and noticed that Wang Chaoyun seemed to smile at herself.

Like Lu Yan, when she doesn't smile, she looks very indifferent. Now she smiles, which is especially beautiful.

"Let's go."

Wang Chaoyun put away the iPad, handed it to He Wei'an, pushed the door into the ward.

He Wei'an nodded and smiled at Su Qian and Linger, saying hello, and then followed into the ward.

...