Chapter 60

The window of the corridor was not closed, and the early summer wind poured in through the window lattice. It was cool, but listening to his hoarse voice, Su Qian only felt that the cool wind could not save her disordered heartbeat.

After spending so long with him, this man has always been arrogant and has always had a shallow voice, as if there was no temperature. Occasionally making fun of her is absolutely strong.

But now, I don't know if he doesn't hear it truthly across his mobile phone. I always feel like he's acting coquettish.

Acting coquettish?

People like him? Is it possible?

The idea only appeared for a second, and Su Qian laughed away.

"Hey." He opened his mouth again on the other end of his mobile phone, and his voice was hoarse and seductive. "Speak."

She couldn't help clenching her mobile phone. Su Qian blushed and her heart beat. She bit her lips and tried several times, but she couldn't say anything.

It's really... too shameful.

At that time during the day, I took the initiative to kiss him. In retrospect, she had already killed her half.

Now...

After fighting for a long time, Su Qian choked him in a low voice, "Why don't you say anything?"

"Huh?" He smiled in a low voice and asked her slowly, "What are you talking about?"

Su Qian was embarrassed to speak.

The air was still for a second and he heard his careless voice.

"I've said it a long time ago."

"What did you say?" She spoke unconvincedly.

"What do you think?" He asked solemnly, paused and laughed again, "After all, I have been fascinated by you for a long time."

Su Qian: "..." How enmity this person is!!

"Where are you fascinated?"

"Do you need me to prove it?"

"What to prove?" She didn't react and casually asked.

"Let me know when we meet tomorrow."

Obviously, the voice is the same, and I don't know if the night is deep. It sounds very ambiguous in my ears.

Su Qianergen was hot and suddenly worried about what would happen to him when he went to make up lessons tomorrow night.

After all, this person usually went too far. Now...

Will he go too far??

Thinking of this possibility, Su Qian waved her hand quickly and blushed and refused, "No, I don't want to know at all."

There was another slap at the other end of the mobile phone, like a feather, which made her ears itchy.

Recently, he smiled a little more. Su Qian remembered that He Wei'an told herself that in the year of Xixi's death, Lu Yan became very indifferent. Although he felt very indifferent when he was a child, at that time, he only looked indifferent on the outside, at least like a living person.

However, Sisi's death had an indelible blow to him. I heard that he seldom talked, let alone communicated with anyone.

Thinking of this, Su Qian's heart was inexplicably pulled.

"Su Qian, open the video." Before I could think too much, I heard his voice again.

"What are you doing?"