Chapter 27

Su Qian's first swim was before the winter vacation of the first year of high school.

In the final exam, the school has a three-day holiday after the exam. The students nearby choose to go home or go together and go out to have fun. Su Qian reported to the head teacher and took the key from Li Chenggong. He planned to do part of his winter vacation homework before the holiday.

Although they both belong to the Affiliated Middle School of Z University, the Western Divide and the Eastern Divide are different. Compared with most students of the Eastern Divide who are ready to go abroad after graduation, the Western Divide is completely pure examination-oriented education.

Compared with the east, the students here are more staid and more energetic in learning.

Where there are many awesome people, the learning atmosphere is also better. Everyone is trying their best to squeeze forward desperately.

She knows that she is not a gifted top student. She can't be at the top if she can't listen casually. She is from a bad family background. The only choice to stand out is to study hard.

At home, the college entrance examination is a relatively fair channel and the only way out to cross the class.

Su Qian has no great ambitions. Her only idea is to be admitted to her favorite university, make more money, and let her grandmother take care of herself.

At noon the day after the exam, she went to the restaurant to buy two steamed buns, received water in the boiling water room with a thermos bottle, and made papers while nibbling on steamed buns.

She just nibbled half of the steamed bun, and the door of the classroom was kicked open.

She was absorbed in writing quickly. She was passively scared. The steamed bread in her hand fell on the desk, bounced a few times, and rolled on the floor.

She heard a sneer.

Looking up, Wang Chuyan leaned against the door, with a cigarette in his mouth in his mouth, and there was no fire. His eyebrows were bent and he smiled at her.

When he laughs, he always brings a little ruffian, bad, and very unscrupulous.

"Are you still working hard after the holiday? Sure enough, he is a good student."

He smiled softly and put one hand on the door panel.

"...Why are you here again?"

"SHOW?" His eyes narrowed slightly, and his dark brown eyes sparkled, "Hey, Su Qian, you don't like me so much, huh?"

Su Qian: "..."

"But I miss you very much every day. What should I do? Huh?"

The deliberately lowered voice was a little hoarse.

Su Qian was made untempered by his non-redebated confession every day.

Although I have questioned it countless times, how can this person be completely different when he grows up?

She choked so much that she couldn't speak. She simply lowered her eyes and ignored him.

He was not annoyed either, so he inserted his pocket into the classroom with one hand.

In the winter, he dressed thinly as usual.

White pullover, a khaki windbreaker on the outside, because it is tall and has a windbreaker on the body, which is very powerful.

"This is the only way for lunch?"

He couldn't help frowning when he wandered to her and saw the steamed buns on her desk.