Chapter 36

In the middle of the night, most of the passengers on the plane fell asleep.

Su Qianwo was in the seat with a doll in her hand. Looking sideways, Lu Yan slept soundly, still as usual. When he fell asleep, his temperament was calm and a little innocent.

Just now, Su Qian was surprised for a long time because of his words. When he turned the plane, he was very silent and didn't say anything. He just took his hand and was very firm.

I have held hands with him before, but it was all unconsciously when kissing.

At this moment, there was no intimate movement, but her heart beat fast and slowly.

Looking back on the cage, her arms subconsciously tightened. Su Qian looked down at the doll in her arms. He Wei'an said that this kind of doll is called BJD and is very popular in Japan and South Korea.

Su Qian vaguely remembered that it was this kind of doll that Fu Yao held in her hand.

However, compared with Fu Yao's one, the one in her arms seems to be a little more exquisite.

The baby's knuckles are very flexible, the eyes are beautiful and flexible, and the production is very realistic.

Su Qian reached out and touched the doll's finger, and she couldn't help rippling a shallow smile on her lips.

When I was a child, I envied Xiaohua, my neighbor's little friend. Xiaohua's father worked at sea and could only come back several times a year. When he came back, he brought her a Barbie doll, the kind that could change clothes.

When children are together, it is inevitable to show off and compare.

Xiaohua held the doll and swayed in front of her, which was very enviable.

"Su Qian, this is what my father bought for me. Does it look good?"

She nodded and wanted to reach out and touch it. "It's so beautiful, Xiaohua. Can I touch it?"

Xiaohua held the doll in possession and hid far away, "No, this is what my father bought for me. You can also ask your father to buy it for you."

Her eyes darkened. In my memory, her father was always drinking and hugged her when he was awake. He was very intimate. When he was drunk, he was a beating.

Later, Grandma made one for her with shatters. Although she was not as exquisite as a flower, she was still very happy. She held it in her arms every day and couldn't put it down.

When you grow up, you will gradually learn to turn a blind eye to what you like. Maybe if you don't expect too much, you won't be disappointed.

Su Qian stared at the doll in a daze. After a while, she buried her cheeks in the doll and looked out of the machine window.

The next day, I arrived at the destination, where there were many islands and most of the vehicles depended on small jets.

Su Qian was placed in the hotel. The hotel's geographical location is excellent. Out of the door is the sea. There is also a swimming pool in the courtyard, surrounded by green trees and a quiet environment.

He Wei'an brought his suitcase and said with a smile, "Miss Su, there are clothes and some cosmetics here. I bought some in the duty-free shop in a hurry."

"...thank you."

Because she came in a hurry, she took almost nothing.

"Then have a good rest."

Send He Wei'an out of the house. Not long after, someone knocked at the door.

Su Qian is packing up and going to answer the door.