Extra 18

When Xiaodou sprouts were born, Su Qian really suffered a lot. It is said that the first child is difficult, and it will be much easier in the future, but for Su Qian, this is not the case at all.

Unlike Huai Xiaodoubao, Xiaodoubao was at least only uncomfortable in the first three months at that time. Later, it was smooth sailing, whether it was confinement or growing up, it was basically effortless.

Since she was pregnant with bean sprouts, Su Qian has become sentimental not only unable to eat anything.

The first three months were dangerous periods. Su Qian went on a long trip. Maybe he was tired and came back to see red. Lu Yan had just arrived in France at that time. He got off the plane with his forefoot and received a phone call from Lu Ranbai. Without saying anything, he bought a plane ticket and flew back.

Lu Yan, who was scared, strongly chose to let Su Qian resign and go home to raise the fetus. Su Qian was also careless about this matter. Looking at Lu Yan's indifferent and distressed appearance, Su Qian quietly shrank her head and said nothing.

When he was angry, Su Qian pitifully nested into his arms and acted coquettishly with him flatteringly.

After getting married for so long, little women rarely act coquettish. When they encounter difficulties at work, they also digest it by themselves.

Therefore, looking at her pale little face, all Lu Yan's annoyances turned into endless heartache.

It's impossible to resign. The compromise is to ask for a long leave. Fortunately, the leader is understanding and accurate for the first time.

This year, Lu Ranbai's children have entered the first year of junior high school. The little guy has been half a head higher than his peers since he was a child. When he enters puberty, all indicators have been raised, his height has risen rapidly, and he is also in awkward puberty.

After Lu Ranbai went to junior high school, he officially started his boarding career. He came back once a week. After coming back, he didn't like to stay at home and follow his friends around.

After Su Qian took a long vacation, she originally thought it was good to have a son with her company. Unexpectedly, when she was a child, she was so clingy that she couldn't wait to become a baby's bun, and forget her completely when she grew up.

At the same time, Su Qian was depressed and couldn't help but be grateful. Fortunately, she adopted Lu Yan's suggestion. With the little bean sprouts, her glass heart became more and more fragile with age, which was slightly comforted.

After taking a vacation, my son is often absent. Although my husband has less business trips, it is impossible to stay with him all the time. Su Qian is idle at home and listened to Yan Meng, a stay-at-home mother's advice, and simply began to watch dramas.

In the past, I didn't have time to watch dramas, and I didn't like this thing. In my spare time, Su Qian unexpectedly indulged in it and couldn't extricate herself.

I don't know whether the years are ruthless, or have been idle at home for a long time, or whether she really suffered from this pregnancy, Su Qian actually became sentimental.

One day, when Lu Yan came back from a business trip, he saw Su Qianwo on the sofa, wiping tears while watching dramas.

Lu Yan was slightly stunned, and her thick black eyebrows frowned faintly. The little woman in front of her was wearing a pure cotton home clothes and holding a cat pillow in her hand. While watching the drama, she secretly wiped tears.

He didn't have time to change his clothes, took his long legs around the sofa, and went straight to Su Qian.

When he got to the heel of the sofa, Lu Yan lowered his waist, hooked his wrists, and even hugged people with pillows on his legs.