Chapter 51

Because of Lu Yan's injury, he delayed coming back for a few days. Su Qian asked the counselor for leave for the first time and found a particularly lame reason.

She never misses classes and studies hard. The counselor has no doubts and is very straightforward and accurate. He also told her to have a good rest and come back to her to cancel her leave when she comes back to school.

A few days after the May Day holiday, Su Qian returned to school.

On Saturday afternoon, she came back from the restaurant part-time and frequently shuttled between the hall and the kitchen. His body was covered with the smell of lampblack. Su Qian wanted to take a shower and go to the hospital to see Mrs. Cheng.

When I entered the bathroom, I found that the water was out.

She twisted the faucet and heard the door of the dormitory ring. It was Yan Meng, humming.

I heard that Yan Meng recently came out of the haze of lovelorn and had frequent contacts with a senior in the computer department. I think she has a new lover. That unhappy past is not worth mentioning.

"Su Su, I'm going to take a shower. Are you going?"

Yan Meng kicked off her shoes and fell on the bed. "My father and a brother just opened a bath center in Z City and gave my father a lot of coupons. The bath center is near our school. There are two stops of bus. Shall we go?"

Su Qian came out of the bathroom and saw Yan Meng take out a pile of coupons.

Usually, she was often photographed by others. Su Qian shook her head and refused, "No, go by yourself."

"No, what's the point of taking a shower alone?" Yan Meng said, "These coupons are limited in time, and they will be invalid if they are not used. Go with me."

Finally, unable to stand Yan Meng's prayers, Su Qian simply cleaned up and changed her clothes and went out with Yan Meng.

When he arrived at the bath center, Su Qian found that although it was already summer, the bath center was still overcrowded.

Follow Yan Meng to the service desk to get the hand, change your shoes, and walk into the VIP lounge.

There is a difference between the north and the south. Girls in the south rarely take a shower outside. Although Su Qian was born in the north, she rarely goes to the public bathroom when she was a child. On the one hand, she is shy, and on the other hand, she often carries injuries on her body. Grandma seems to be very taboo to let others know.

It's really difficult for Su Qian to take off her clothes in front of a bunch of strangers. Yan Meng has taken off all her, and Su Qian was still pestled in front of the locker and motionless.

"Su Su, what are you sending? Take it off quickly." Yan Meng raised her hair and urged, "There are too many people now. Don't go in and have no place."

Su Qian looked at a group of strange women approaching the shower area freely. Her face was hot, and her eyes were nowhere to put them. Instead, she didn't want to go in.

"You're not shy, are you?"

"...No."

"What are all women afraid of? Then you will have a male ticket in the future and take a shower with the male ticket. You won't be ashamed to death."

The listener is unintentional, and the listener is intentional.

At the mention of this, Su Qian's heart beat wildly for no reason. As soon as she closed her eyes, she seemed to remember the super excessive things Lu Yan did to her in the bathroom that day.