Chapter 10

On the last day of hospitalization, Su Qian took a look at the cost of the week. If she didn't look at it, she didn't know. She was not well after seeing her.

I feel bleeding in my heart.

The hospitalization fee is paid by He Wei'an. You don't need to ask who instructed him.

Su Qianwo was in bed, lowering his head and biting his nails, calculating how much money he owed him.

Su Qian fell into despair with the huge amount of money owed by his father to usury, the cost of lawsuits, the cost of grandma's hospitalization, and the figures that Zongzong estimated.

When the little nurse pushed the car in and hung up the liquid, the little nurse asked curiously, "Isn't your boyfriend coming?"

Su Qianzheng was trapped in his own thoughts. He casually retorted, "He is not my boyfriend."

Little nurse: "???"

Not a boyfriend?

Kiss and hug, but it's not a boyfriend?

Are children so open nowadays?

The little nurse twitched at the corners of her mouth, which could not describe her mood.

When Su Qian saw the little nurse's inquiry, she was shocked to find that what she had said and said something, which was not easy to refute, so she simply turned a blind eye.

Not to operate was her last struggle, so she could receive an infusion compared with the operation.

The little nurse was fiddling with the liquid. Su Qian took a few deep breaths and tried her best to give psychological hints to herself.

Today is the last infusion. She can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. She is not afraid.

The door of the ward sounded. Su Qian thought it was Lu Yan, so he didn't care.

The little nurse also thought it was Lu Yan, but she didn't look back. She smiled and said, "It's so early to come here today."

He Xingcheng carried two bags, gave him a meal under his feet, and answered casually.

Huh?

Hearing something wrong, Su Qian looked back and saw He Xingcheng. Su Qian was stunned.

"It's you."

It took a long time for Su Qian to make a sound.

He Xingcheng put a transparent plastic bag on the coffee table. The little nurse was slightly surprised to see that he was not the handsome man who often came.

"Thank you for that day." Su Qian sincerely thanked him.

"It doesn't matter."

He Xingcheng opened the transparent plastic bag and took out two pink lunch boxes.

Su Qian took a look and said, "Yeah".

This kind of lunch box is exactly the lunch box that He Wei'an brought her lunch when he usually came here.

When the boy opened the lunch box, Su Qian became more and more confused. Not only the lunch box, but also the dishes were the same as those sent by He Wei'an.

"This?"

"My father has something to do today. I'll come here for him."

Dad?

Su Qian was stunned, "Is your father... He Tezhu?"

On second thought, it seems that I heard that He Tezhu has a son who is in the third year of high school.