Chapter 31

Su Qian sat in the soft seat of Hou Studio, wearing a black windbreaker with a landing flame. Maybe it was the cause of medicine, and her body was cold and hot. Because of the height gap, the windbreaker covered her, which was particularly spacious, as if she were completely covered.

Duan Jixu bought iced mineral water. He wiped a handful of sweat. Seeing this, He Qingyuan took it, twisted it open, and bent down to Su Qian. "Senior sister, drink a little. You can wake up."

Knowing what Su Qian was worried about, Duan Jixu said, "Your friend has arranged someone to send it to a nearby hotel and found someone to take care of him. Don't worry."

"Thank you."

Su Qian took it silently and took a sip. The cold water relieved the dryness and heat of her chest.

At this time, although her consciousness is clear, her physiological reaction is particularly uncomfortable, and this kind of thing makes her feel particularly humiliated.

She buried her cheeks in her windbreaker and tried to be a transparent person.

He Qingyuan looked at the other end of the bathroom and turned around and asked Duan Xu, "Lu Yan hasn't come out yet? Do you want to have a look?"

She was a little worried and looked at Duan Jixu and Gu Zhun busily.

"Don't go." Duan Ji shook his head and said, "He said he would not let anyone follow him and never mess with him, especially when he was angry."

"But will he be fine alone?"

"It's someone else to worry about." Duan was a little worried.

Su Qian glanced at Duan Qian. He Qingyuan obviously didn't understand and asked curiously, "Duan Duan, what do you mean by that?"

Duan Xu squeezed his mouth and didn't say anything. He looked down at the watch. It was a little long. He couldn't sit still. "I'll go and have a look."

After a while, Duan Jixu went back, with an anxious expression on his face, "Sister Su, do you have He Tezhu's contact information?"

Su Qian nodded and looked at Duan Xu's appearance. She asked him feebly, "Where's Lu Yan?"

"I have a bad feeling. The bathroom is very quiet. I'm afraid something will happen."

Gu Zhun snorted coldly, "What can happen? He can play so well.

Duan scolded in a low voice, "You know fart, it's just quiet. You don't know that he shot people's head abroad as a teenager, for the west--"

Duan Xu didn't finish talking and quickly silenced. He pulled Gu Zhun's arm and said, "Go, let's kick the door open." Finally, he turned his head to Su Qian and told him, "SeniOR, please contact He Tezhu. The sooner the better."

Seeing that he was in a hurry, Su Qian knew more or less about Lu Yan. He knew that he did things entirely on his preferences and never took moderation.

She immediately called He Wei'an to explain the situation. After all, she was worried. No matter what the reason was, if something happened to him, Su Qian would feel at ease after all.

"Would we go there too?" He Qingyuan coincided with her idea.

Su Qian looked at her and nodded.

When going to the bathroom, Su Qian thought of Duan Jixu saying that Lu Yan shot someone else's head with a shot abroad. In doubts, he was faintly scared.

Last time He Xingcheng seemed to have said that Lu Yan was very dangerous...

As for a shot that sloded people in the head...