Chapter 85

Lu Yan's voice was neither high nor low, and there were no ups and downs, but it didn't happen when it fell into Su Qian's ear.

This person will never talk well. Obviously, it can be easily solved with the sentence "Don't leave me", but he is so arrogant that he uses this tone.

Su Qian's ears were hot and speechless.

Knowing his worries and what happened last time gave him a certain shadow.

Su Qian sighed, stretched out her hands and hugged him back. He whispered in his arms, "I won't leave."

When she noticed that he tightened her arms, she looked up from his arms, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the side face. She looked at him with curved eyebrows and said gently, "I'm making porridge for you here. Come back quickly."

A few minutes later, Su Qian looked at the landing flame and got on the car. When the black Rolls-Royce drove into the driveway, the rear window was half open. Su Qian subconsciously glanced and bumped into Wang Chaoyun's sight.

The woman looked at herself quietly for a few seconds without wearing sunglasses. Her dark eyes bent to apply the curvature. Su Qian found that it seemed to be different from the smile last time.

It seems that... full of loneliness.

Lonely?

Su Qian didn't know why these two words popped up in her mind.

SEEING THE CAR DISAPPEAR IN THE TRAFFIC, SU QIAN ENTERED THE COMMUNITY WITH A BAG.

I cooked porridge and steamed shrimp and egg custard. I looked at the time before half past seven.

Su Qian adjusted the rice cooker to a thermal insulation state, took the steamer, changed hands to put the shrimp egg custard, looked down at the gas stove, and adjusted it to the minimum flame.

At ten o'clock class, she waited in the living room for a while.

An hour passed, and there was no news from Lu Yan. Su Qian took his mobile phone and hesitated for a moment, trying to send a message to Lu Yan.

No reply.

The morning class is a professional course. The professor is famous for his strictness. He never shows mercy to students who play truant or are late. Su Qian didn't dare to delay. He put the steamed egg custard into the fresh-keeping box and put it in the zero-degree fresh-keeping layer of the refrigerator.

But she knows very well that even if it is put in, Lu Yan can't eat it again.

This class was so distracted that the answer was not very suitable for the professor when asked questions. Su Qian usually performed well, but the professor didn't say anything, but asked her to review more after class.

"Su Su, I went to have hot pot with Lu Lu and some of his buddies. Are you going?" Yan Meng packed up her books and touched her elbow.

Su Qian: "No, I'll go to the restaurant to eat casually, and then go to the library for self-study."

Yan Meng knew that she was called by the professor in class and estimated that she was uncomfortable. "Don't care about the words of the extermination teacher. Didn't she fight against everyone?"

Su Qian shook her head and said, "It has nothing to do with this. I've been busy recently, but my schoolwork is negligent."

Yan Meng didn't know how to comfort her. Thinking that she hadn't come back last night, Yan Meng asked her before leaving, "Su Su, is your grandmother feeling uncomfortable? Did you go to the hospital last night?"