Chapter 22

At five o'clock, Su Qian arrived at the restaurant.

The locker room is on the third floor, adjacent to the kitchen. Because of the rush of time, Su Qian didn't have time to go to Li Jiayu to change his clothes and wore the school uniform of Z Affiliated High School.

When I went upstairs, someone looked at her from time to time, and his eyes were full of inquiry.

Probably her high school uniform is eye-catching. Su Qian lowered her eyes and was a little uncomfortable.

Shi Lan is the front office manager of this restaurant. She is holding the walkie-talkie arrangement. After catching a glimpse of Su Qian, Shi Lan was slightly stunned and pinned the walkie-talkie behind her waist. She looked down and her voice was a little uncertain, "Su Qian?"

"Hello, manager."

Su Qian nodded to her and said hello.

She came in a hurry and trot all the way off the subway. At present, she was still a little out of breath.

"Aren't you a college student?"

At the beginning of the recruitment, it was clearly forbidden not to use minors. Su Qian was brought here by the landlady herself, saying that she was going to college nearby, but other information was not leaked much.

Shi Lan couldn't help wondering when she saw that she was wearing a high school uniform.

"Yes." Touching Shishi Lan's questioning eyes, Su Qian raised her hand and closed her hair in her ear. "I went to my alma mater today."

Strictly speaking, Dongfen is not her alma mater. She doesn't want to explain too much. Su Qian gave it, but Shi Lan didn't ask much. She nodded and told her, "You go and change your clothes. Come and gather later."

Su Qian answered.

When she arrived at the locker room, Wu Qing had been waiting for a long time. Seeing Su Qian coming in, Wu Qing hurriedly greeted her up, "Su Su, you finally came."

"SORRY, I'M LATE."

"No, no, no, thank God I can come. My mother urged me to die over there. It's so annoying."

Wu Qing muttered. Su Qian opened the locker, took out the restaurant uniform, and planned to change her clothes.

The clothes in the western restaurant are tailored to everyone's figure. The landlady is perfectionist. When customizing uniforms, she specially selected a well-known clothing store. The fabric styles are good, white shirts, burgundy vests and skirts, and tie bowtails of the same color, which is heroic and elegant.

Su Qian is not used to wearing high-heeled shoes. She follows the customs when she goes home. In order to match this uniform, she specially bought a pair of small black heels as required.

I was too expensive to part with it, so I had to choose the cheapest stall. Naturally, it was not comfortable. Although she only wore it part-time, she shuttled in front and behind the scenes of the hall for a long time. At the end of the day, her feet were often worn out, and it took a few days to recover.

When she bent down to change her shoes, Wu Qing suddenly said, bowed her head with her movements and asked strangely, "Su Su, what's wrong with your mouth?"

The locker room was well lit, and the fluorescent light hit Su Qian's face. Her skin was originally delicate and white. In strong contrast, her lips became more and more red and full. Full.

Hearing Wu Qing mention this, Su Qian was stunned at first, and her ears began to get hot.

"It seems a little swollen. Did you eat chili for lunch?"