Chapter 58

Su Mei just came out of Ward 1706. She privately asked someone about the old lady during the process. Originally, she didn't plan to show up. I heard that Mrs. Cheng couldn't remember anyone, and even Su Qian forgot everything. Su Mei struggled several times. After all, she couldn't stand it. She took the initiative to do activities through the TV station. Put forward the topic.

On the one hand, she is a public figure after all. Her words and deeds are restricted by the public. It's not easy to be brazen. At least it won't be too eye-catching. Second, when she heard that Su Zhili had been in prison, Su Mei asked someone to inquire. It is said that no one wants to see Su Zhili, even Su Qian, every time. In the past, they were also shut out.

Since Su Zhili is not a threat, the biggest threat to her unbearable past is Mrs. Cheng and Su Qian.

After a long time of rich and noble life, I can never go back to those difficult days.

Su Mei was fascinated. Fu Yao glanced at her mother and waved in front of her. She was puzzled, "Mom? What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." Su Meiqiang smiled.

Fu Yao fiddling with her mobile phone and asked her, "Mom, how long do we have? I'm so tired."

"Good boy, it's over soon. Be patient, huh?"

Fu Yao nodded and asked again, "Isn't this an activity in your station? What do you have to pull me here? Zhou Jing originally asked me to go shopping and watch a movie today. Marvel's new blockbuster, I heard that the special effects are super dazzling.

"You can't focus on your study except eating, drinking and having fun? The college entrance examination is coming soon."

Fu Yao shrugged her shoulders and retorted with a smile, "What does it matter? My grades are not bad now."

Su Mei asked with a smile, "Is there a favorite school? Q is big?"

"I don't know yet." Fu Yao took her arm and pouted, "I want to go to Q University, but I'm afraid my grades are a little hanging."

Fu Yao was in the office and listened to Li Chenggong talking to other teachers. There are a total of two recommended qualifications for Q University this year. Fu Yao knew that one of them must be lost. After all, even if he did not compete for the college entrance examination results, the man's competition results would kill everyone in seconds.

Another biggest possibility is He Xingcheng. Fu Yao knows how many catties she weigh. She wants to go to Q University. However, her current grades are really a little uncertain. I guess she is a little sure to go to Z University.

"Then why don't you work harder?" Su Mei nodded her nose angrily. Just as she was about to educate her again, she caught a glimpse of the two people not far away, and the smile on Su Mei's face suddenly froze.

"Mom, what are you looking at..."

Before she could speak, Fu Yao also lost her voice.

Not far away in the corridor, the tall teenager kissed the petite girl as if no one were around. There were people coming and going in the corridor. Many people pointed out, but neither of them cared.

The blood on Su Mei's face suddenly faded, just like when she felt at the airport. The soles of her feet were empty, and her legs also softened.

"Mom, this senior sister Su is so strange. Last time I asked her if she was in love with Lu Yan, she looked particularly resistant. But now it seems that this is not the case." Fu Yao said sullenly, "What on earth are she thinking? I heard that she has a sick grandmother, because she can't afford medical expenses, and Lu Yan pays in advance.