Chapter 66

Put on the T-shirt randomly and put on the shoes, Su Qian crept out of the door.

As soon as she went out, Su Qian turned back. Xia □'s clothes dried quickly. Her washing and drying T-shirt was blown by the wind and had already dried through.

Su Qian took back her clothes, found a small bag, put his T-shirt in, walked to the desk, took what he wanted to give to Lu Yan, and then went out again.

The dormitory is on the fourth floor. In the middle of the night, the corridor is empty, the induction light overhead fluctuates from light to dark, and Su Qian's heartbeat is the same as the induction lighter and heavyer lighter.

At this point, the door of the dormitory was closed, and a small night light was lit on the residence of the dormitory aunt. Su Qian knew that the dormitory aunt had always been strict, which was not bad for her. Occasionally, she worked part-time late, or stayed in the hospital for a long time. When she came back, the dormitory aunt just asked briefly and let it go.

At this moment, she was a little worried. Thinking that Lu Yan was still waiting for her outside, Su Qian adjusted her mood and brazenly stepped forward and knocked on the window.

After waiting for a while, the hostess hung up in a hazy sleepiness, opened the window, rubbed her eyes, and asked, "It's you. What's wrong if you don't go to bed so late?"

"Aunt Lin, I'm a little uncomfortable. I want to go to the hospital. Can you help me open the door?"

The first time she lied to someone, Su Qian couldn't help but feel hot. Fortunately, the light was dim. Instead of asking much, the hostess cared about her thoughtfully and let go.

When closing the door, Su Qian still had lingering palpitations in her heart. She couldn't tell what it was like. Maybe she missed it or she was throbbing. His heart pounded. The only thought in her mind was that she wanted to hug him very much.

Lu Yan waited under the street lamp for a long time, and finally saw the door of the girl's dormitory moving. Soon, the door opened, revealing the girl's profile.

She should have come out in a hurry, wearing only a simple T-shirt, and her black hair was not tied. As she bent down, she fell down.

Seeing this, Lu Yan stepped forward with long legs and approached her.

Su Qian was lowering her head to tidy up the shoelaces. She wore a pair of small white shoes. Just now, she was in a hurry and tied her shoelaces randomly. When she went out, the shoelaces were loose and almost tripped over.

A shadow suddenly fell from the top of her head. Su Qian gave him a scold and looked up blankly.

Lu Yan squatted down in front of her, frowned gently with thick black eyebrows, staring at her shoelaces. A few seconds later, her white and slender fingers raised the shoelaces.

The action is a little clumsy. I think it's the first time to help people tie this.

Su Qian looked down at his black hair messed up by the wind, and her heart surged for a moment.

"Lu Yan." She stopped him.

"Huh?"

"Lu Yan."

"What are you doing?" He was perfectionist. He was not very successful once, so he removed the heavy system.

She shook her head and just called his name. Her voice was soft and sweet, "Lu Yan."

After fastening the shoelaces, Lu Yan straightened up and stared at her with dark eyes hooked straight.