Chapter 8

He Xingcheng didn't expect to meet Su Qian here.

The girl in the elevator wore a black pullover sweatshirt, which was a little loose, covering her exquisite figure.

It's different from the last time she was on the tennis court. She didn't make up today. Her little face was plain, her black hair was tied up, and the slightly enchanting tear mole in the corners of her eyes, because it was too simple, but it was a little less charming and more innocent.

He Xingcheng was slightly stunned and his eyes stayed on Su Qian for a moment.

Because when she was on the tennis court, she bumped into her intimate behavior with Lu Yan, and Lu Yan didn't seem to care about the relationship between them and was not very clear.

He Xingcheng was very curious about her.

In fact, he first knew Su Qian, not on the tennis court, but in the physics competition in the sophomore year of high school.

He Xingcheng's science major has always been second to none in the whole attached middle school. In his sophomore year of high school, he completed all the courses in the third year of high school. Only two of them were shortlisted in the attached middle school of that competition, one of whom was Su Qian.

On the eve of the competition, Li Chengren, director of the teaching office of the West Campus, specially called him to the office.

Li Chengren and Li Chenggong are twin brothers. The two brothers have been competitors since childhood. After graduation, they entered the Affiliated High School of Z University at the same time to teach. They usually compete a lot.

Li Chenggong teaches mathematics, and Li Chengren is good at physics. He is also a dean. One is famous for his noble children. Most of the students are preparing to go abroad. The other is on exam-oriented education. Students can be regarded as the western score of the examination machine.

He Xingcheng has been a monitor since his freshman in high school and is highly valued by Li Chenggong. When he goes to the office, he often hears the two brothers show off their proud disciples on the phone. Fighting on the phone is also commonplace.

When he was called to the office by Li Chengren, He Xingcheng muttered in his heart that he didn't know what happened to Li Chengren, who was more hotter than his brother Li Chenggong.

When he got to the office, He Xingcheng found that there was also a girl in the office.

It was a good day. The sun was shining and the breeze was blowing on my face.

Li Chengren's office has a small balcony. Unlike Li Chenggong, who likes to raise fish, Li Chengren is addicted to flowers and loves orchids alone.

Gentleman's orchids on the window sill are excellent, and the orange color is matched with a few deep greens, which brings a little interest to the thick-line office.

Li Chengren is not here. There is only one girl sitting by the window.

She wore a blue and white school uniform, lowered her head, held a book in her hand, and drew the tip of the pen on the page.

He Xingcheng took a look and seemed to be exercises related to physics competitions.

The girl is very serious, and her lowered eyebrows and looked very clever.

Although the head is lowered, the profile is still amazingly beautiful.

Perhaps when she heard the noise, the girl looked up. Her bright eyes were a little confused. The little tear mole in the corner of her left eye was bathed in the sun, which was particularly seductive.