Chapter 81

In the physical education class the next day, Su Qian changed into a sports suit to warm up. Because of the military training of freshmen, both playgrounds of Z University were crowded. Fortunately, they majored in volleyball this semester and left a few free stadiums to come out.

Opposite the volleyball court is the football field and runway. At this time, the military training is in full swing. The team is neat and uniform. Looking around, it is very eye-catching.

Yan Meng picked two volleyballs, glanced at the football field, and smiled, "Seeing their vigorous appearance, I miss our military training so much. Well, only a year later, I feel ten years older."

Su Qian glanced at her and there was no interface.

To be honest, at the beginning, she had no feelings for military training. She only remembered that she was so tired that she lay down every day. Even when the instructor left, the girls in their class cried with tears, and she looked indifferent.

After such a long time, now I think about it, but I miss it a little.

Yan Meng threw her a volleyball. "Any way, how's your rehearsal recently? It's almost National Day. Didn't you say that this year's orientation party will be held before the holiday? Forget the time. It's not a few days, right?"

"Yes." Speaking of this, Su Qian was a little upset. "From tomorrow on, I'm afraid I'll run to the club every day."

If you had known it, don't have agreed to the president softly for a while. It's too late to go back on your word now. The most important thing is that their script has been magically modified and the dog's blood is compared.

In the ghost-like modern version of Romeo and Juliet, Su Qian even doubted how this strange program passed the review.

"Are you a man and a woman with Shuaiye Lin?"

"Yes."

Yan Meng tutted and asked, "Didn't he refuse to confess to you last time? Will it be embarrassing for you two to cooperate this time?"

"It's okay." Su Qian pressed his legs and said carelessly, "There is no intimate drama. It's all some lines. Besides, he hasn't talked to me often recently. Maybe he put it down."

What worries her more than this is that Lu Yan came over during their rehearsal. Although there is no intimate drama, he can have a strong possessive desire, and I don't know what trouble it will cause.

Fortunately, he has been in military training recently, and he is absolutely not interested in watching orientation parties and so on.

The two chatted casually for a while. The physical education teacher summoned everyone. Halfway through the course, the physical education teacher received a phone call and let them move freely.

"Su Su, let's go."

"Where are you going?"

"Let's watch their military training go." Yan Meng handed her a bottle of water, and her excitement was overflowing. "Today, there seems to be a live ammunition exercise. I heard that this class's first-class primary school brother's shooting skills are first-class, and I'm almost curious."

Su Qian knew who Yan Meng was talking about. For a moment, she was distracted and couldn't help thinking of Lu Yan holding him last night and confessing unexpectedly.

At that time, she was stunned by his confession and almost thought she had misheard.

Finally, he didn't suffer any losses. He said one word and forced himself to say ten words.