Chapter 43

Su Qian was dizzy by his inexplicable words. Between her lips and teeth was the aroma of chocolate, mixed with the smell of landing flame, which was extremely ambiguous.

She stared at him in a daze. When she recovered, she put her hands against his chest and pushed him.

Although I wanted to keep calm, the heat on my face betrayed myself.

Lu Yan didn't stop her this time and let her break free. He bent down to pick up the helmet that fell to the ground and help her carry it.

"Hold tightly."

Stepping on the locomotive and grabping her little hand, Lu Yan casually ordered.

"I don't--"

"I don't want it, I don't want it, I won't, right?"

He sneered, held her hands, wrapped around his waist, interrupting her protest.

The ending of the word rises, which is obviously a very common word, but it sounds particularly ambiguous at this time.

Su Qian choked so much that he had nothing to say. Lu Yan looked back at her, couldn't help it, and leaned over again.

Su Qian was on guard this time and quickly blocked her lips with the back of her hand to defend her territory.

Seeing this, Lu Yan was slightly stunned, and his dark eyes flashed. Then, he lowered his head and kissed her white and soft palm.

The warm touch of the palm of the hand, like an electric current, spreads from the palm of the hand to the tip of the heart.

The close distance made her straight into his dark and hazy pupils. Su Qian panicked so much that she couldn't even make the reaction she should. Fortunately, Lu Yan quickly moved away her lips.

"Be good." He grabped her hand again and put it firmly around his waist. He left a sentence, took his helmet and put it on.

Su Qian struggled a few times, and he suddenly accelerated. She held him tightly instinctively to prevent herself from falling.

Lu Yan's dark and deep eyes bent without trace.

...

Su Qian heard of Tahiti for the first time in the dormitory.

My roommates are discussing the place for honeymoons in the future. The islands have always been on the list. Maldives, Bali, and the ridiculously expensive Tahiti, which are called those left on the South Pacific Ocean.

Su Qian didn't chase stars or pay attention to these gossips. Coincidentally, once, when she heard Yan Meng talk, her tone was quite yearning for him.

I always thought it was a particularly beautiful beach, but I didn't expect that the peaks on the island were also quite steep.

The mountain road is rugged, and there is almost no hardened ground. Not long after the rainy season, the dense vegetation is still soaking with beads of water, the brown-red soil is slightly muddy, and several cars are driving in front of one after another, which is not smooth.

Su Qian was wearing a long skirt and sitting in a limited posture. She was forced to hug him all the way. Through her thin shirt, she seemed to feel his scorching body temperature.

Although there are many kisses, there are very few hugs between the two.

It seems that he doesn't like hugging others very much. When he is a relative, he is also simple and rude, calm and has cold eyes. Occasionally, he is angry, with a few distributions, and plays tricks on him wantonly, and never cares other people' feelings.