Chapter 67

"Lu Yan, what do you want to do for your birthday?"

The night breeze was slightly cool, and Su Qian crossed her hands to him. Under her feet were road teeth, and the warm yellow light was above her head, stretching the shadows of the two long.

"You."

He casually said something unscrupulous.

"Hey, you, can you be serious?" She paused and choked half to death by his words.

Behind him came his soft smile, which poured into his ears with the night wind.

"Why do you ask this?"

Su Qian kicked the pebbles under her feet and lowered her eyes. Why? But just want to make him happy before leaving.

"Curious."

"What are you curious about?" He stepped forward, grabbed her little hand, and clasped her fingers.

Su Qian looked back at him directly and unexpectedly caught the sadness flashing by the bottom of his eyes. She held his finger in her backhand and raised her head and asked him, "Can't you say it? Or don't you want to say it?"

The girl's expression was very serious, and her dark and wet eyes were full of persistence. Lu Yan looked at her quietly. After a moment, he smiled softly, "No."

"Not what?"

His dark eyes flashed, and he smiled as if he were a little blank. Su Qian looked straight at him in a flash and waited patiently.

After a long time, he said, "It's not that I don't want to say it, I just don't know what to say."

"Why?"

He was silent and fell into silence.

Next to the street park, Su Qian was a little tired, let go of his hand and sat down.

Looking up at him, he found that he was trapped in the silence just now.

"When I was a child." It took him a long time to speak slowly, because he rarely mentioned it, and he didn't know where to start for a moment.

"How was your childhood?" She interfaces.

"I don't remember my birthday when I was a child." He laughed at himself, with an indifferent expression and a cold tone as if he were telling other people's affairs. "On his birthday, he will receive a lot of gifts, all kinds of gifts, and they are not repeated every year. At first, I felt fresh, but over time, I was tired of it."

He paused and habitually took out a chocolate from his pocket. He didn't take it apart and played in the palm of his hand.

"Then your parents and them--"

"It has nothing to do with them." His tone became very cold. "I don't want to say."

Su Qian looked at him with her cheeks in both hands. He Wei'an was right. She learned from He Wei'an that Lu Yan's parents were rarely with him when he was a child, accompanied by countless gifts and empty halls.

Later, with Xixi, the loneliness of one person became the little happiness of two people. Unfortunately, this short happiness was quickly broken.

I really want to love him, but I don't even have the qualification to love him. My mother said that even if the unequal love is maintained by hormones now, there will be many things in the future, and what she wants is not the warmth of this moment.

She doesn't want to be looked down upon. If she wants to be together, at least one day she can stand in front of him openly and like him.

"Lu Yan." She suddenly opened her mouth and broke the continuous silence.