Chapter 78

"I want you, here you are?"

The slightly hoarse voice put this sentence into his ears under the cool night wind, which suddenly made Su Qian at a loss and at a loss.

Lu Yan's hands were still hooked at her thin waist, and Su Qian's cheeks were close to his heart, and he could sense his disorderly heartbeat as himself.

She stretched out her hand and clenched his T-shirt, making a mess in her heart, and the T-shirt was crumpled.

If he mentioned it to himself obscurely, she might muddle through the test carelessly, but saying it so bluntly would make Su Qian not know what to do for a while.

Su Qian's mind turned a thousand times, and after thinking about it for a moment, she understood.

Yes, he has always been like this, straightforward and unscrupulous. If it were in the past, it didn't matter whether she would agree or not. Anyway, he thought it was OK. Now at least I have learned to discuss with myself...

DISCUSS?

Is this negotiable?

Su Qian's cheeks were hot and hot, and she bit her lips without a cavity.

Lu Yan hugged her silently for a while, hooked the corners of her lips deprecatingly, and did not intend to force her.

"Forget it, go back to school."

Two steps back to let go of her, and Lu Yan went to hold her hand.

She lowered her head and stood still.

Lu Yan was slightly stunned, and the beautiful black pupil looked directly at her in an instant and asked softly, "Aren't you leaving? Aren't you sleepy?"

Su Qian still didn't make a sound.

Lu Yan saw that she was silent, and she stopped talking, waiting patiently for her response.

After a while, I saw the girl in front of me take a few steps forward. Her plain fingers hooked his fingers. Lu Yan was stunned. She had leaned over as a whole body, and her white and full forehead was against her chest.

"...I, where are we going now?" She lowered her eyes and asked him in a bad voice.

...

7-11 convenience store, there is almost no one at this point.

Lu Yan followed Su Qian with the shopping basket. Su Qian walked straight to the beverage area, browsed the rows of canned beer, selected the cheapest one, and put six cans into the shopping basket.

Lu Yan stared at her calmly. Huo Ran remembered that she was so drunk with a little beer.

For the first time of the two, because she was too nervous, he had not dared to touch her. She was too stiff to carry on at all.

Later, there was nothing he could do, so he had to let her drink some wine. Up to now, I remember that when she was slightly drunk, she was delicate and charming, with a little naivety, which almost made him lose control to the point that he wanted to kill her.

The picture that appeared in his mind made Lu Yan nervous. Looking more and more intensely, I may have tasted the sweetness, tasted marrow, and wanted to eat marrow. Once the gate of Wang is opened, it will be out of control.

The air conditioning in the convenience store was sufficient, but Lu Yan felt very dry and hot all over. He put down the shopping basket and went to the cold drink area. He took two bottles of mineral water with ice from the freezer and threw them into the shopping basket.

After buying the beer, Su Qian planned to pay the bill, but Lu Yan stopped her at this time, "Wait for me, I'll buy something."

"What should I buy?"