Chapter 65

It's still early to make up lessons for Zhongli and leave the community. Su Qian hasn't slept well these two days. Fortunately, she sent away her relatives. Although she was tired, she felt much more comfortable.

After raining, the temperature suddenly climbed. The weather forecast said that in recent days, affected by the pressure, the temperature has risen sharply like a rocket. For this reason, she also frequently received high temperature warning messages on her mobile phone.

A few days ago, I didn't realize it. At this time, when she walked alone on the campus, Su Qian really felt the impact of the hot weather, and the wind at night was not as cool as before.

There is a Ginkgo Avenue in Z University. Every summer, students set up stalls here to sell all kinds of things. Although Z University is a century-old prestigious school with a serious style, it does not interfere too much with the "entrepreneurship" behavior of students.

Su Qian walked along the road. From time to time, some students stopped her, and she sold a variety of things, such as accessories, clothes, plush toys, and even some little goldfish and hamsters.

"Wow, the little goldfish is so cute! I really want it. Fanfan, shall we buy two?

"You can support yourself first."

"You are so bad! Laugh at me again." The girl stamped her feet as if she were very dissatisfied. "I'll ignore you."

The boy reached out and pinched her cheek. He coaxed her with a good temper, "Okay, okay, I'll buy it for you if you like."

"That's almost the same. Then I'll choose two good-looking ones."

Su Qian glanced at her inadvertently. The girl was bowing her head and carefully selecting the little goldfish. The boy stood behind her with a helpless and spoiled smile on his face.

The two wore the same white T-shirt, which was about a couple's costume.

Su Qian stared at them in a daze and couldn't move for a moment.

I remember that not long after I entered school, I was familiar with Yan Menggang. Yan Meng likes to browse Weibo. Yan Meng, a girlish heart, followed many love bloggers. She was not in love with her own, but moved by other people's love.

One night, Yan Meng browsed a microblog and showed it to her.

Yan Meng said excitedly, "Su Su, show you a good thing."

"What?" She put down the book.

"This." Yan Meng came over and looked down. It was indeed the latest microblog posted by the blogger she paid daily attention to. Yan Meng yearned for it, "100 little things to do with her boyfriend. Shit, so romantic! I saw my girl's heart burst into flowers in an instant.

She stared at her speechlessly. Yan Meng didn't care about her strange eyes and shared it with her, "When you fall in love in the future, you will know that it's not sweet to be with the person you like, even if you don't do anything, just walk hand in hand on the campus."

Really? She has no idea at all.

"Su Su, if you fall in love in the future, what do you want to do most with the person you like?"

She has never thought about this kind of thing. In the past, it was because of study, but now it is both study and part-time, and we also need to take into account the sick grandma. How can I talk about emotions?

So she shook her head with a smile and replied honestly, "I haven't thought about it."

"IMAGINE!" Yan Meng shook her shoulder indomitably, as if she didn't ask why, so she didn't stop. Later, she was so entangled that she thought about it. She said, "Probably I want to go to the amusement park together."