Chapter 6

In the physical education class the next morning, the two classes were mixed up.

This semester, their class took volleyball. There were more men and fewer women in the class. The Sports Committee took a few boys to the equipment room to pick up volleyball. Taking advantage of the gap in place, the physical education teacher arranged for everyone to do warm-up exercises first.

Su Qian stretched out her body and pressed her legs again. She didn't sleep well last night, and her head was slightly confused. Her sleep quality has not been good, and she wakes up when there is a little movement.

Last night, he was stuffed with keys and medicine, which made him sleepless all night. Although he always likes to kiss her, he is very self-disciplined in other aspects. No, it is more appropriate to use "estrangement" than self-discipline.

Except for kissing, he seldom has close contact with her.

But what exactly does He Wei'an imply when he gave her keys and medicine?

Thinking of this, Su Qian's heart pounded, and her mind was even more chaotic.

I hope she thinks too much.

She gritted her teeth secretly and shook her head to try to clear up the chaotic thoughts.

When a basket of volleyballs was transported to the court, Yan Meng picked two that felt good. Looking up, she saw Su Qian still keeping her leg pressed. He seemed to be in a daze and didn't know what to think.

Someone whispered, "Hard it? Last night, Su Qian got off a luxury car and was seen to be very close to a middle-aged man.

"Really or false?"

"What did you lie to? My best friend came back from the movie last night and watched it carefully when she entered school from the South Gate. She is in the same class as Su Qian High School, and she will never admit her mistake.

"Is it so brazen?"

"Who said no? Nowadays, shame is nothing, as long as you have money. Su Qian's family is quite poor. She is a single parent. Her mother also passed away in the third year of junior high school, and there is also a sick grandmother in the family. It may take a lot of money.

The girl's name is Gu Xiaoman. She is in the same dormitory as Su Qian and in bed. Because she wanted to change bed with Su Qian when she entered the school, she has always had complaints about Su Qian and usually arranged her a lot.

Because of his best friend Shen Lantian, Gu Xiaoman has no good impression of Su Qian. She weighed the volleyball, and her words were full of disdain and contempt.

"Then isn't anyone chasing her?"

"Who?"

"Lin Youyang."

The girl looked at the next court with a nobout.

"Ha ha, Lin Youyang probably doesn't know how coquettish the goddess in his heart is in private. After all, I feel sorry for my parents. I'm also moved by men, hehe."

Yan Meng listened to her classmates talking about Su Qian. He was so angry that she swung the volleyball and smashed it over. Unexpectedly hit by the volleyball, Gu Xiaoman was annoyed and stared at Yan Meng angrily, "Yan Meng, are you sick!"

"You're not sick. Gu Xiaoman, you were reincarnated as a tongue-longing woman in your last life. Chewing the root of people's tongues behind your back every day?"

"It's none of your business." Gu Xiaoman slapped the dust and sneered, "It's you, like a pug behind the person every day. Have you flattered others and ignored you? Hot face close to people's cold buttocks."