Chapter 15

It's raining, and the arrow chrysanthemum in the garden is driving brightly.

Su Qian squatted on the grass, stretched out her little hand and touched it, with a sweet smile on her lips.

Su Zhili is talking to a woman.

It's far away. I don't really see it. I just think that woman has a noble temperament and a sharp momentum during her conversation.

Su Qian vaguely listened to her father call that woman "Wang Dong."

"How old are the children?"

The old uncle who watered the flowers put down the tools in his hand and smiled amiably at her.

Su Qian blinked and replied obediently, "10 years old."

Old uncle nodded and said with a smile, "The age of Ah Yan is similar."

"A Yan?"

She looked at him with her head tilted and made a sound of doubt.

The old uncle smiled and asked her instead, "Do you like flowers?"

Su Qian glanced at him, reluctantly touched the petals, nodded timidly, "I like it."

Unfortunately, Dad never lets her grow these things. Perhaps because her mother likes plants, Dad hates these things that make him more and more touching.

"There are a lot of roses planted in the backyard. If you like it, uncle can take you to have a look."

"But Dad said..."

She bit her lips and her bright eyes dimmed.

Dad told her not to run around and asked her to wait where she was. If she didn't do it, she might be beaten again.

However, she is so tempted that she really wants to have a look.

As if he saw her entanglement, the old uncle kindly encouraged her: "Don't worry, the garden is very close. I'll be back soon. If your father asks, uncle will help you."

After struggling for a while, she finally summoned up the courage and nodded.

Sure enough, as old uncle said, the area of the back garden is more than several times larger than the previous hall, and it is full of all kinds of flowers.

Su Qian shuttled excitedly among the flowers.

The old uncle nodded and smiled, told her a few words, and then left.

Although she likes these flowers very much, she didn't pick any of them. It's so beautiful that she can't keep them. Since she can't keep them, it's better to look forward to them too much from the beginning.

Being able to wander in the sea of flowers, her short-term happiness has made her flattered.

The villa area is very remote. Although it is during the day, it still looks lonely and gloomy because of the inaccessible.

The little man shuttled between the flowers. Today, she wore a little red dress, which was particularly eye-catching in a green color.

A butterfly attracted her attention. Maybe she had a good time. Su Qian forgot what night it was and chased the butterfly.

The small door in the backyard was open. Su Qian didn't pay attention to it. She chased the butterfly all the way and gradually became farther and farther away from the garden.

Next to the villa area is the newly developed park, because the villa area is developed in stages, and the construction site is separated by the wall. The park has not been repaired and completed. From time to time, engineering vehicles are seen coming in and out.