Chapter 52

Su Qian went out of Zhong Li's community and looked down at her mobile phone. It was past nine o'clock. Originally, she only needed to mend the bell fence for two hours, but because of the delay of May Day, she made up an extra two hours today.

The little girl is approaching the high school entrance examination. Her family is tightly grasped. The foundation of the bell fence is not good. The pain of learning is even more painful for Su Qianjiao.

Compared with Lu Yan, except for his excessiveness, he is really the most worry-free student she has ever met.

Think about it carefully, she is actually very bad as a tutor.

I remember that I went to make up lessons for him at first. He didn't ask, and she was also quiet and never took the initiative to ask him.

The two stayed quietly in the room until later, he began to kiss her, or let her do all kinds of strange things. Every time he went to his house, it became a torture.

To be fair, if he hadn't been too strong and too much, whether he could control his heart in front of that prosperous face every day would have been said twice.

Fortunately, his personality is particularly unpleasant.

In particular, for her...

Unexpectedly, when he thought of that day, Su Qian's cheeks were so hot.

She patted her cheeks with both hands and forced herself not to care.

The community was separated from the Affiliated Middle School of Z University all the way. Su Qian stepped into the sidewalk. At this point, the traffic flow was very large. She stood in the middle of the sidewalk and waited patiently.

"Su Qian."

The red light flashed from yellow to green. Su Qian stepped up and wanted to leave, and someone behind her stopped her.

Su Qian looked back blankly. Lin Youyang carried a transparent plastic bag and exposed the colorful colors through the wrapping paper, like snacks.

"Classmate Lin."

Lin Youyang touched his neck shyly and said with a smile, "You call me my name. Lin sounds so strange."

Su Qian was stunned and said to her heart: We are not familiar with each other at first.

But she couldn't say it bluntly, so she had to laugh as a response.

"Oh, by the way, this is for you."

Lin Youyang handed over the plastic bag and saw Su Qian looking at herself confusedly. Her bright eyes were very seductive. Lin Youyang's face turned red unconsciously, and he even began to speak poorly. "My aunt asked me to pass it on to you, saying that she would thank you for your patience in teaching the bell fence."

Hearing this, Su Qian immediately understood his aunt, Zhong Li's mother. Thinking of the woman looking at herself arrogantly and looking distrustfully, Su Qian didn't expect that she would give her something at this time.

She didn't answer it. She looked at Lin Youyang and said seriously, "You're welcome. If I take the money, I will naturally teach Zhong Hedge seriously. Please tell Mrs. Zhong that I will do my best to study Zhong Li so that she doesn't have to worry."

"It's just a little intention." Seeing Su Qian refuse, Lin Youyang was anxious and said quickly, "If you don't accept it, I can't make friends with my aunt."

Su Qian: "..."

It's just a bag of snacks. He said it was so serious.

Looking at him in the face, he saw that he looked particularly uncomfortable. Su Qian had never seen a boy nervous like this.