Extra 2

Once, Su Qian almost broke up all over. Seeing that he hadn't finished his fun, Su Qian softly lay on her stomach and buried in the pillow and cried for mercy: "Station, stop, stop, stop, I can't--"

"What's wrong?" His voice was as dumb as wine, and he bumped into each other when distracted his answer.

Su Qian was tilted forward by him, and her thin white fingers clenched the silky pillow tightly. This time, she couldn't even sob.

UNLIKE TO MAKE A SHAMEFUL VOICE, SHE JUST BIT HER FINGER AND COULDN'T HELP MAKING A KITTEN-LIKE SOUND.

Lu Yan was hooked up by her voice, and her slender fingers hooked her long hair on her back. After brushing away, he smiled in a low voice. In her low sobs, he lowered his head and kissed her.

The unexpected kiss fell on the delicate skin, causing trembling. Su Qian's brain suddenly became blank. In confusion, she looked back at him tremblingly.

Beads of sweat as big as beans fell from his white and smooth forehead, because of the burning love. Lu Yan's dark eyes were filled with thin fog. Su Qian only glanced at it, and her face was more hot.

Originally, she didn't want to beg for mercy without backbone, but compared with being killed, Su Qian felt that it was okay to pull the lower occasionally.

Anyway...

It's not the first time to show weakness and humiliation in front of him.

Thinking of this, she took advantage of the gap between him stopping to look for condoms and quickly said, "Lu Yan, wait, wait."

"What are you waiting for?"

Seeing that he took one and bit it open with his teeth, Su Qian immediately grabbed his wrist, because of the indulgence just now, his voice became extremely soft. "I want to rest."

Lu Yan gave her a begging look.

The girl's cheeks were red, her eyes were watery, her lips were moistened, and her indescribably charming and lovely.

Lu Yan fixedly stared at her for a second, pinched her chin to prevent her from moving around. At the same time, he lowered his head and kissed her. Su Qian knew that he was usually strong and was no exception in bed, and she couldn't help resisting.

She didn't expect that she lowered her figure and prayed for a more excessive move. Su Qian was anxious and bit his lips fiercely.

Lu Yan frowned slightly with thick black eyebrows. He couldn't remember how many times he was bitten by her. He was not annoyed or let her go. Instead, he smiled and whispered on her lips, "What did you just say? Sister? Huh?"

Su Qian was kissed by him and was confused.

He reached out and wiped the redness off his lips, pinched her soft cheek, lowered his head, took a bite on her earlobe, and said with a smile, "You call me brother, and I'll let you go, huh?"

Su Qian suddenly petrified, and his body stiffened.

"Would you like?"

"..." Obviously a few months younger than her, she actually made such a shameless request.

Su Qian'er root was hot, turned his head to avoid his kiss, and retorted shyly and angrily, "No barking."

Before he could speak, he pinched his waist and moved.

Su Qian couldn't do it anymore. Her whole body was crisp and numb, and tears also soared out.

Buried her cheeks back in the pillow, and she sobbed in a low voice, "Lu Yan, you bastard."