Chapter 38

"So, it's not a girlfriend but kissing? More than once?" Under the second cup of lemon juice, Linger bit the straw and looked at him.

The sea breeze was slightly cool, disrupting Lu Yan's black hair. He answered faintly and asked for another glass of red wine.

I can't remember which cup it is. He doesn't drink well and is very sensitive to alcohol. If he focuses a little, he will not be very clear-minded.

Holding his cheek with one hand, Lu Yan took out a chocolate from his pocket, took it apart, and put it in his mouth.

Linger tutted, put down the lemon juice, and stared at him with his cheeks in his hands.

Although I know that he is not that kind of cold abstinence, it's just because he hates trouble and lacks interest in everything.

At this moment, Linger was still shocked by his unusual behavior.

"Lu Yan, what were you thinking when you kissed someone?"

He seemed to really think about it carefully for a long time before calmly replying to her: "I don't know."

Linger raised his eyebrows, "I don't know or don't want to say it?"

He picked up the red wine and took a sip. A few traces of confusion flashed in his dark eyes. Lu Yan shook the crystal glass, and the red wine swayed gently in the glass and remained silent.

Linger waited for a moment and heard his cold voice, which was light.

"Is there a difference?" He replied casually.

Linger: "..."

OK, it really doesn't make any difference. This person is like this when he is young. If he wants it, there is not so much reason.

He didn't seem to like to mention this topic, and Linger didn't ask much. Lu Yan looked down at the time and wanted to go back.

The cat at home needs to be fed, and... it seems that she can't rest assured.

An inexplicable sense of irritation surged into his heart. He picked up the glass and drank it up.

"I'm leaving." He got up and said goodbye.

Linger stood up with him and said with a smile, "Wait for me for a while and let's go together."

She and Wang Chuyan came a few days earlier. At first, they lived with their elders. Later, they couldn't stand to talk. As soon as they discussed, they simply ran to the next island to let themselves go.

Lu Yan looked back at her, with his dark eyes hooked straight. Linger was immunized to him and Wang Chuyan, but he didn't feel anything. Linger said, "I'm impatient to stay here, so that I won't be talked about by my parents all the time."

"What are you talking about?"

Linger was unhappy, "Marriage."

I haven't graduated from college, so I'm forced to marry. It's really hard.

Lu Yan looked at her thoughtfully and nodded, "Marry the Wang family?"

Linger took the apple from the plate all the time and took a bite. His mouth was full and his voice was vague. "Larrang, I'm happy, but when I think of you or Wang Chuchu, either of you, I have a mess. Lun's sense of vision."

"Follow me?" He smiled softly and vetoed it. "It's impossible."

Linger choked. Although he knew that he was telling the truth, she was at least a girl. She really didn't give face at all.