Chapter 87

After magic modification, the originally sad love story has become a sand sculpture comedy with tears in a smile.

Su Qian seemed to only withdraw a puppet, with a blank face to his lines.

I was restless and couldn't concentrate. During this period, there was a small mistake. Fortunately, the plot had been demonized, but the audience below watched it with great interest, and laughter came from time to time.

When Su Qian took advantage of the actor who played the maid to play Lin Youyang, Yu Guang quickly swept over the stage.

Hey?

Why is there only Linger and Wang Chuyan left in the audience?

Su Qian was stunned. At this time, a small commotion came from the stage entrance.

She subconsciously glanced at Lu Yan. After seeing Lu Yan, Su Qian instantly petrified and stared at him in dismay.

The steps at the entrance are covered with a red carpet. Lu Yan is lifting his legs up the steps. He is dressed very formal today. He has a brand-new straight white shirt, a delicate bow tie at the neckline, and a pair of long legs wrapped under a black suit trousers. It is straight and powerful. Leather shoes and suit trousers are in the same color, and they are oily. It is shiny and spotless.

In the past, the black hair on the forehead was also combed backwards this time. The white and smooth forehead was hidden between light and shadow. Without the cover of broken hair, the dark and deep pupils were completely exposed, which was divided into charm.

Su Qian rarely sees him dress like this. This look is simply handsome. Sue broke her leg.

When the eyes met with him, he saw a shallow smile at the corners of his mouth, and his deep black pupils were also bent, and the smile ran straight into his heart.

If it's normal, Su Qian must be hooked up by this smile.

But now...

Except for her broken hair, she really can't have a beautiful mood.

Su Qian can't know the extent of Lu Yan's possessiveness.

Not to mention that this time it was her who failed to be honest with him.

What should I do? What should I do?

Seeing him climb the steps slowly and meticulously, his pace was as elegant as a medieval nobleman.

While Su Qian's heart was bumping with a deer, her anxiety also burst.

Someone came to stop him and was separated by him.

At present, the plot is going on to a critical moment.

Juliet, who was found, was planning to elope with Romeo.

The original design of this scene was a hug, but after modification, it became the back of the kissing hand.

Lin Youyang finished his lines at the end and stretched out his palm to her.

Su Qian stared at Lin Youyang's palm and was worried. She couldn't cooperate for a long time.

The background music was played on the stage, which was slightly sad. Lin Youyang's voice disappeared in the background music and whispered to her, "Su Qian."

Su Qian came to her senses and didn't look at Lin Youyang. His eyes fell in the direction of Lu Yan. He saw his white and slender fingers hooking up with his bow tie. He exerted a little force and his bow tie was torn open.

He didn't look at it, but left his bow tie aside.

When Su Qian looked into his face, the smile just now disappeared, and was replaced by the indifference at first sight.