Extra 8

Valentine's Day coincided with the Lantern Festival. When I woke up early in the morning, I saw the snow flying all over the sky through a few clean French windows.

The third snow of this year was more turbulent than before the Spring Festival. Su Qian put on an overcoat, tied a scarf, and looked for gloves everywhere.

Spring is cold. Just after spring, the cold wave is coming fiercely, but it is getting colder and colder.

My roommate just played the game all night. He looked up from the computer Qian and asked vaguely, "Su Su, are you out so early? Don't sleep for a while?"

"No."

She bent down to lift high heels and trimmed the folds on the legs of her trousers.

"Your internship firm is too tricky. Don't let people rest on a good holiday, and ask people to work overtime early in the morning."

Su Qian took the umbrella and smiled softly, "It's okay."

"As soon as this year passes, I feel that I am one step closer to graduation. Alas, my parents don't support me to study for a doctorate. In their words, girls, it's almost enough to study for a master's degree. It's too high to get married. In the thought of a small citizen, who stipulates that the only choice for girls is to marry a good family? It's better to rely on yourself than others. Not to mention this, I don't want to get married at all."

With that, my roommate was full of energy. With a push of the chair, he talked endlessly, "You think about it, after a girl's marriage, the quality of life not only declines rapidly, but also endures the difficulties of the best parents-in-law. It's okay to have money. If she doesn't have money, she not only have to make money to support her family, but also has a baby."

Su Qian listened casually and looked around, but she couldn't find her own gloves. She planned to give up.

Roommate: "I have a cousin. I just want to walk through the ghost gate to give birth to a baby, and my life is almost gone. It's terrible to think about it. This man loves you well. If you encounter an inconsidate person, it's really not worth it."

When it comes to this, his roommate remembered something and asked gossipily, "Su Su, don't you have a boyfriend? Why have you never seen anyone else?"

Su Qian smiled and said, "He's busy."

My roommate curled his lips and didn't think so. "If you want me to say that this busyness is an excuse. If you really like it, no matter how busy you are, you will find time to accompany you..."

"Yes." Su Qian smiled and smiled. She couldn't find the gloves, so she had to give up. He took the umbrella and carried his satchel. "Let's go and talk back."

...

It's snowing heavily. Even if the municipal government cleans up the snow overnight, the cars on the road are as slow as snails.

After Su Qian went to graduate school, Lu Yan bought her a small apartment near the school. Su Qian didn't want it, but chose to live in the dormitory building planned by the school. Only when he came back would he go to the apartment.

He was very busy. After graduating from college, he took over the family business, either on the plane or on the way to the plane.

Compared with him, Su Qian is no less. He can't wait to stand by for a long time 24 hours a day and study hard in order to find a good job after graduation.

Occasionally, Lu Yan came back, and the two of them nestled in the apartment. The short and sweet gathering was always fascinating.

Su Qian knew that Lu Yan was more unhappy about her decision to insist on staying in China for postgraduate study. She always missed her more when she got together less and left more.