Extra 4

When I got off the plane, I saw Linger and Wang Chuyan. It was hot, and the sun was overhead fiercely. Su Qian followed the landing flame, and she only felt that the air he breathed was a little dry and hot.

Thinking of the seemingly serious and extremely unscrupulous words that Lu Yan said to her on the plane just now, Su Qian's ears are still hot until now.

This man is really the same as before. It's okay not to open his mouth. As soon as he opens his mouth, he wants someone to be killed.

Flying a plane?

Could it be that he still wants to be on the plane? Earthquake?

Thinking of his personality of not playing cards according to the card, Su Qian's spine was numb, and she suddenly felt a few dangerous breaths.

Lu Yan walked ahead with long legs, and the people behind him were quiet and tight. He scolded at his feet and glanced back curiously.

The girl behind her hung her head, and her white little face was stained with two blushes, which looked very distressed.

Lu Yan raised one eyebrow, then turned around, pointed her little beautiful nose with her index finger, hooked the corners of her mouth, and her voice was lazy, "Hey, what are you thinking?"

Su Qian subconsciously looked up by him. Lu Yan rubbed the top of her head. The girl's black hair was soft, her hair was excellent, and she felt excellent in the palm of her hand.

Lu Yan likes to play with her hair most. She hooked a wisp of white and slender fingers and played slowly. "What are you thinking?

Su Qian grabmed his rebellious hand and said angrily, "Don't touch my hair."

It hurts so much.

This man is addicted to playing with her hair.

On second thought, his way of rubbing the top of her head was exactly the same as petting a cat.

"Why?"

Su Qian clenched her fists and taught him righteously, "Lu Yan, have you ever heard that girls hate others playing with their hair most?"

Lu Yan fixed his eyes and was stunned for a few seconds. Then he joked, "You're in bed. I didn't resist, did I?"

Su Qian choked to death by his words and stared at him speechlessly.

Why can this person associate everything with indescribable?

And, and, how, how to resist?

The ears were getting hotter and hotter. Su Qian immediately closed her mouth and ignored him.

After Linger came over, he listened to the general idea. First, he gave Su Qian a bear hug. After let go of her, he smiled and asked, "What are you resisting?"

Lu Yan looked at Su Qian thoughtfully and saw that her cheeks were dripping with shame. He hummed, put his pocket in one hand, crossed the two girls, and met Wang Chuyan.

Linger's mind turned fast and he looked around the two. She smiled, "What's the charade?"

Su Qian bit her lips and reluctantly smiled. A pair of bright eyes stared at Lu Yan's straight back. She really wanted to kill him with his eyes without obstruction.

Seeing this, Linger leaned over and touched Su Qian's cheek, which was very hot.

She tut, understood in a second, hooked Su Qian's shoulder, and Linger smiled, "It seems that Lu Yan has done anything too much?"

Su Qianhe, he has nothing to say.

...

On the other hand, Wang Chuyan pushed his sunglasses to the hairroom and turned his head to ask him, "What are you going to do with a vote at home?"