Chapter 47

When he was caught on the spot, Su Qian quickly let go, shook his head suddenly, and stammered: "No, didn't do anything."

"Want to see it?"

"I didn't!"

Hearing his jokes, Su Qian's cheeks were already blushing, and it was even more ironable at this moment.

He smiled, and his hoarse voice floated in the air like a feather, slowly flirting with her.

Lu Yan raised his hand and touched her cheek. Su Qian found that his dark eyes were foggy, as if he was looking at her very attentively, but he seemed to have no focal length.

She was stunned, and even forgot to resist. She let his hot fingers rub and stay along her cheeks in the earlobe.

Her fingertips were very hot, and the temperature passed on the earlobe, which made her confused.

"I'm sleepy now." Released his hand, he opened his mouth hoarsely, as if he was very tired and uncomfortable. His voice sounded weak, "Be good, I'll show you later, huh?"

Su Qian bit her lips with a black thread. It took a long time to retort shyly, "I don't want to see it."

He ignored her and made a serious joke on her: "Don't take advantage of people's danger when I'm weak."

Su Qiansheng stared at him lovelessly, but he seemed to be really tired. After saying that, he stopped talking.

Thick eyelashes hung down, covering his lustreless eyes. He leaned sideways against the wall, breathing slightly more quickly than before.

Although he was embarrassed because of his words, it was really strange to see his state at this time. She was used to his strong appearance. For the first time, he behaved so fragile that she couldn't help softening.

When Su Qian saw that his eyes were closed and she was about to fall asleep again, she approached a little and asked him in a low voice, "Lu Yan, what's wrong with you?"

"Huh?" His voice was lazy and very soft. After reacting for a while, he casually said, "I'm cold. Hug me."

Su Qian: "..."

Why can this person still say such unscrupulous words with a serious expression at this time?

"Hey, Lu Yan, are you serious?"

"Seriously." He raised his eyelids lazily and stared straight at her, "Hold me?"

?

Su Qian thought he had heard it wrongly. When didn't this person hug him or kiss him whenever he wanted? When did he ask for other people's opinions?

At present...

She didn't know what went wrong for a while.

She could ignore his strength and force herself not to care about him, but he asked her so, but she couldn't refuse.

Fortunately, he just casually mentioned it and didn't stay too much on this issue. Su Qian glanced at him secretly, and he had closed his eyes again.

Su Qian looked at him in a daze. Somehow, she remembered the state when she had a fever when she was a child.

I remember that when I was a child, I was often locked in the basement by my father. When I was in a bad mood, I would suffer a severe beating. I was in good health, but I gradually couldn't stand it. When I was a child, I was commonplace to get sick.

She knew that when people had a fever, they were indeed too cold. Just touched his temperature, it was very hot.

Maybe... he is really cold now.