Extra 15

More than an hour later, Su Qian was pushed out of the delivery room by the nurse. She had just given birth to a baby and was very weak. Although after a painless delivery injection, the pain gradually subsided, the process was not easy.

When giving birth to a baby for the first time, it is inevitable that you will feel dizzy and confused. Because of the medicine, you can't feel the pain, and naturally you can't detect the baby's dynamics.

It was not until she saw that the baby's heartbeat on the fetal heart rate detector beat abnormally that Su Qian called the little nurse. Then, she heard the little nurse exclaim, "The baby's head is out--"

Su Qian: "..."

During pregnancy, the diet is well controlled, and all diets are prepared by professional chefs. Under the supervision of Lu Yan, the daily intake of nutrition is a fraction. Therefore, Su Qian gained more than twenty catties of weight throughout pregnancy.

The baby weighs more than six catties, with long hands and legs, but the villain is thin, which is not tossing around. Su Qian knows that many people are in pain when giving birth to babies. She didn't expect it to be quite smooth.

When the baby was wrapped around her, Su Qian stared sideways at the baby's sleepy face, with blurred eyes, as if she didn't realize that it was a bean bun she had born.

The little nurse's happy voice interrupted her thoughts, and finally, the little bean bun was carried out of the delivery room.

After observing the delivery room for a while, Su Qian was finally allowed to go out.

As soon as I gave birth to the baby, my whole body was very sticky, and my whole body was weak and I sweated coldly. As soon as I got out of the delivery room, I saw a group of people.

Su Qian didn't have the strength to say hello to everyone, and a faint smile hung on her face, which was regarded as a response.

Looking around, I immediately caught Lu Yan's figure.

It seemed that he had just come out of the ward. The moment he saw her, his footsteps obviously paused, and his dark eyes were deep and cold, staring at himself straight.

I don't know if it's my own illusion. Su Qian always feels that there is an unknown mist in his eyes, just like... baptized by the lake.

It's like I just cried...

Have you ever cried?

Su Qian was amused by her unimaginable idea.

She didn't have much strength, so she had to turn around and respond to his eyes. After that, she saw the man stepping forward with long legs and walking towards him.

His footsteps are not as calm and slightly disordered as he did before.

Su Qian owed himself. Lu Yan had bent down and brushed her wet black hair with slender fingers. He immediately lowered his head. Su Qian was sticky everywhere and didn't have to take a shower. Looking at him bowing his head, she quickly reminded him in a low voice, "Don't kiss, it's all sweat."

"It doesn't matter."

With that, a kiss as thin as cicada wings fell on her smooth forehead.

Su Qian stared at him in a daze and saw a few undisguised heartaches from his deep eyes.

Suddenly, Su Qian raised her hand and touched the man's handsome cheek. "I'm fine. It doesn't hurt very much. Really."

Lu Yan couldn't take his eyes off her. The little woman in front of him was obviously pale and weak. She was afraid that he would worry, but comforted him in turn.