Chapter 63

In the morning professional class, Su Qian lay on the table languidly. The day after her aunt came, her lower abdomen hurt so much that she specially brought a thermos bottle.

Two mouthfuls of hot water came to his stomach, but it didn't work much. The professor talked endlessly on it. Su Qian endured the pain and forced to take notes energetically.

After only writing two words, her hands were sore. Thinking of what he had done with Lu Yan last night, Su Qian's face suddenly burned.

Although he finished helping him, he didn't toss her around again, hugged her regularly, and covered her lower abdomen thoughtfully.

But...

"What are you thinking? Is your face so red?" Yan Meng buttoned her mobile phone under the table, looked at her distractedly, and smiled maliciously, "Su Su, where have you been last night?"

"...Hospital."

"I thought you were kidnapped by a pervert." Yan Meng tutted and focused on her mobile phone again.

Su Qian smiled awkwardly and did not respond.

After lunch and returning to the dormitory, Su Qian lay on her back in bed exhausted. Several girls in the dormitory next door rushed to talk to Gu Xiaoman about the orientation party.

"Hard it? Preparations for this year's orientation party are now beginning.

"So early?"

"Yes, didn't summer vacation end in the past? What's going on this year?"

"Let's celebrate the 80th anniversary of the founding of the school. The members of the student union are now in a hurry to solicit sponsorship. Xiaoman, you are a member of the student union. You should know it best, right?"

Gu Xiaoman raised his chin proudly, "Away, this year must be very grand. I heard from the president that in addition to the programs of each department, various associations are also among the candidates for this orientation party.

"Wow, it feels so interesting."

...

Su Qian has never been interested in this kind of activity and has no time to participate in it. She hardly slettered her eyes last night. Now her eyelids gradually sink, and when she woke up, it was almost time for class.

She simply washed her face and rushed to the classroom.

There was only one class in the afternoon, and my lower abdomen had been uncomfortable. After class, I originally wanted to go back to the dormitory to rest, but on the way, I received a phone call from President Liu Haoyu asking her to take time to come.

When Su Qian first entered the school, she chose a club casually for credits. She hasn't been there several times in half a year. The president said on the phone that it was important, but Su Qian couldn't refuse, so she had to answer.

When he arrived at the club, he met Lin Youyang. Lin Youyang saw Su Qian, his ears turned red, and then smiled and said hello, "Su Qian."

"...Hello."

Last time she returned the snacks to Lin Youyang, Su Qian made it clear to him. However, she didn't know what kind of evil this classmate Lin had. He didn't care about her refusal at all. Instead, he vowed to win the man and would never give up easily.

Time was in a hurry. Su Qian didn't have time to talk to him more. It was embarrassing to meet him now.

"I heard that you are not feeling well, so I specially prepared this for you." Lin Youyang brought a plastic bag from the cabinet and displayed it in front of Su Qian like Xianbao. "I specially found an old traditional Chinese medicine doctor to deploy it. It was all powdery and very nourishing."