Extra 1

After the Spring Festival, Lu Yan received a phone call from home asking him to take Su Qian back.

If it's someone else, he doesn't care. However, he opens his mouth is Mr. Wang Chongli, the head of the Wang family. This face has to be sold anyway.

When Lu Yan rarely cares about other people's feelings, he has to think a lot about this matter. He doesn't care what his family thinks, but he has to take into account Su Qian's emotions and has been trying to talk to Su Qian about meeting his parents sometime.

At night, after Su Qian coaxed Mrs. Cheng to fall asleep, she went out lightly.

Mrs. Cheng was inconvenient to move. In order to take care of her, Su Qian specially chose the bedroom on the first floor and lived next door, while Lu Yan was on the second floor.

Although the man often fell asleep, he held a pillow and occupied half of her bed.

Su Qian was not used to it at first. After blushing and refusing several times, she simply let him do so.

Today's weather is fine. Su Qian accompanied Mrs. Cheng for a walk in the park not far from the community. It was inconvenient and worried than ordinary people, especially the elderly who were ill-informed.

After a busy day, she was physically and mentally exhausted. After taking a shower, Su Qian just lay down and heard a knock on the door.

She took the pillow in her arms and answered the door.

When he opened the door, he saw Lu Yan standing at the door with a languid expression. He should be like her. He had just taken a shower and had enough indoor heating. He only wore a black short sleeve, held a pillow in his hand, and his black hair was not dry and wet.

Su Qian has been tossing around a lot recently. When she saw him unconsciously, she took precautions.

Lifting up the pillow and blocking her in front of her body, Su Qian buried her cheeks in the fluffy pillow. The urn sounded and asked, "Why don't you sleep?"

"Huh?"

Lu Yan answered in no spirits. When he raised his eyes and looked directly at her, his dark eyes were blurred with sleepiness, "I can't sleep."

"?"

Can't sleep?

Since the holiday, she has been tired of being together every day. She watches TV and he sleeps on her. The two go to the cinema. In the face of fierce fighting scenes, he also slept happily.

Except for Harmony, she is energetic, and he can sleep in time.

Do you say you can't sleep now?

"Su Qian." Lu Yan took a few steps closer, lowered his head, rubbed gently with his wet black hair between her neck with her smooth forehead, and said in a low voice, "Sleep with me."

Su Qian: "..."

"I won't toss you around."

The serious tone sounds like that, but her trust in him has continued to decline recently.

She hasn't slept soundly for a long time.

Su Qian opened her mouth and just wanted to refuse. Lu Yan had squeezed into her bedroom with a pillow in her arms.

Su Qian suddenly stuffed his words and froze at the door with a pillow in his arms.

Yu Guang glanced at him and saw that he really cleverly pulled away the thin quilt and got into her quilt. He turned his sideways and closed his eyes.