Chapter 18

Su Qian was stuck there with her mobile phone in her hand and couldn't move for a long time.

There was no sound at the other end of the mobile phone. If she hadn't heard the shallow breathing sound, Su Qian would have almost thought Lu Yan had hung up the phone.

The sound around was very noisy. After waiting for a long time, Su Qian reluctantly suppressed a sentence and asked him uncertainly, "That breakfast..."

"Huh? How about it?"

His voice was still hoarse and somewhat demagogic.

Su Qian bit her lip and hesitated for a few seconds before she said, "Why did you do this?"

"It's too thin to feel bad."

The casual tone is as arrogant as ever.

It doesn't feel good??

Su Qian was stunned for a few seconds at first. He couldn't help blurt out, "...What do you mean by feeling..."

What happened to her suddenly, her cheeks turned red in an instant, and her voice gradually lowered until she completely silenced.

"What do you think?"

He asked her softly.

Su Qian held her mobile phone tightly and lowered her eyes and stared at her toes.

The voice around her was obviously noisy, but she seemed to have lost her five senses and couldn't hear or speak.

Knowing that he likes to hold Xixi very much, Xixi's hair color is very beautiful. Because of careful care, his hair is also very smooth. Lu Yan likes to rub Xixi's little head most.

And for her...

Even if she hasn't been abnormal to Xixi, Su Qian can't guarantee that he will do anything out of order in the future.

In the turbulent tide of the heart, Lu Yan opened his mouth again.

"Su Qian."

He seems to like to call her with a name, and the words are heavy, as if to confirm something.

Su Qian was still dizzy. Hearing his reminder at the other end, "Don't be late at three o'clock in the afternoon."

As usual, he hung up the phone without mercy.

When Su Qian returned to her seat, Lin Youyang was staring at her with fear. He didn't know whose phone call she received, and her face turned so red.

In Lin Youyang's impression, this girl is usually light. Although she likes to laugh, Lin Youyang always feels that she can't see her heart clearly.

At this moment, seeing her blushing, the bright eyes were covered with water. Lin Youyang's heart was slightly sour. Seeing that she didn't know where she was floating, and she had a companion coming over. Lin Youyang found an excuse and left.

After busy all morning, Su Qian simply ate something and went back to the dormitory to take a shower.

Part-time jobs in restaurants inevitably smell like lampblack. Not to mention that Lu Yan's cleanliness fetish can't stand it, even she can't stand it herself.

Lu Yanjia is located in the villa area of the northern suburbs, but Z is in the East Fourth Ring Road, spanning more than half of the Z city.

Su Qian knew that he was quite impatient. Before he had time to blow dry his hair, he took his hat and put it on it, so he went out.

I transferred two subways and one bus before I arrived at the villa area.

The bus stop sign is still some distance from the villa area. Su Qian got out of the bus and took out her mobile phone to have a look. There are still fifteen minutes left before the agreed time. If she runs over, there should be still time.