Chapter 5: The Courage!

The building is so massive. I walked past the securities because of my credentials and my ID card; they allowed me in. After passing the first entrance, I stop at the second entrance seeing a lot of guards, not just plain ugly guards but acceptable, sexy, and masculine kinds like the ones from Mafia movies.

I halt as they turn to me with disgusting eyes—I'm not that ugly, you know. I turn my four eyes away from them. Finally, I halt at the main entrance about to open the door, which instantly did with full force but accidentally pumped into a colossal figure. I stopped as my ass found itself on the cold tile floor. I wince in pain.

I hurriedly pick up my credentials that are now flying over the entrance floor. The idiot didn't even bother to help, and it's his fucking fault. My eyes landed on his arm to see that he had a massive rose, dark inked tattoo on the back of his palm. My eyes grew wide as I continued to stare, but he was putting on a black body-hugged suit that showed the tiny amount of his flexed masculine feature. My eyes stopped at his neckline; it was evident that there was a tattoo drawing that peeps out from his front side. Then, my eyes landed on slightly plump pinkish lips; I stopped right there.

Damn, those lips look so kissably soft. He has too many rings on his fingers. His nose is so pointed and a bit fat that it makes it even sexier. then his eyes; blue eyes, long dark lashes. In This instance, I recoiled because this man looked so familiar. I've seen him today, but where?

I furrowed my eyes at his ocean blue eyes. "Have we met before?" I inquired.

His look is unreadable and cold. He looks so emotionless. His face might scare children away from the playing ground. He's so stern.

"Is that your way of seducing a man?" He looks coldly at me. I cringed at his gaze.

Again, the realization hits me. I know why he looks so familiar—He looks so much like Noello to a certain extent. No wonder he seems so sharp just now. I bowed at him to show my gratitude for pumping into him.

"My apologies, Sir," I bowed once more. "If you may excuse me," I rushed away from his sight.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the main building—Geez, this place is so fucking big. You can't steal from this place and escape from here alive or not be caught. I walked up to a polished older woman sitting vibrantly with her glasses on, on the main entrance. I smiled at her; she lowered her glasses to stare at me.

"Fiorella Evette?" She asked.

I nod before handing over my credentials to her. "You look..." she looked grossed out at my appearance.

"Even though I'm not beautiful, you should still look at my credentials. I graduated from the finest universities here in Sicily; I've my Ph.D. degree in fashion and surveillance supervision in flying colors. To be a secretary to the boss, all I need is real woman strength that matters," I cut her off her word.

"Well said!" Laura Tosseli, my best friend and also the DR manager, voiced out from behind me.

The desk woman turned to stare at Laura, who was looking so excited to see me. The desk woman exhaled sharply.

"Okay, I will give you a chance to test your supervision techniques. Only if you can turn Melissa Benatti away without seeing the boss, then I'll give you a chance and let you pass," She turned away from me as if I was gone.

"Who is Melissa Benatti?" I turned to look at Laura, who was styling away from my face.

She walks closer to me then grabs my arm. "In four minutes. Forty-eight floor, Secretary office, wait for her there. Just do your best, my friend, do it for the twins!" She winks at me immediately after the elevator closes. Four minutes later, the elevator stopped at the forty-eight floor.