Chapter 7: Fired

Fiorella's POV

"He's a maniac!" I mutter still in disbelief about what happened.

I touched my lips and swallowed hard. It was nice kissing though , his lips tasted good, I didn't realise when I licked my lips.

'What are you thinking, Fiorella, don't give in to temptation,' I said to myself and took a deep breath.

I walked to my desk, I put my glasses back on and started processing the termination contract. It isn't easy but I'm really doing well.

"If he thinks I will disgrace myself or he will have a chance to make fun of me then he is mistaken." I said with a smirk.

I continued typing on the computer, I started dozing off slowly when the door suddenly flung, I was expecting to see my boss, but I was stunned to see a beautiful lady walk in.

She looks beautiful, she has a model-like shape, she's wearing expensive clothes but I can't figure out where I've seen her.

"Please who are you?" I couldn't help asking.

She faced me with a puzzled face, that face suddenly filled with disgust.

"Who am I?" She repeated like I asked an inappropriate question.  "What century do you live in?" She suddenly raised her voice .

"And wait, who are you, what are you doing in Tito's office?" She asked sharply.

I think the classy clothes she's putting on is really making her proud, I feel like pulling out all her hair, she's annoying .

"Actually, I'm the boss's new secretary and I have to do my job right, that's why I'm asking, you can't just barge in like you own the place!" I suddenly yelled, her arrogant attitude is pissing me off.

She smirked and chuckled like I said something funny. "You really don't know who I am, " She frowned.

Who exactly is she and why should I even respect her, I recognized her from somewhere not I can't recall the exact place.

"I will make sure you are fired for your rude attitude!Be ready to lose your job, you hag!!!" She thundered angrily.

She was shooting daggers at me, but I didn't look shaken at all.

"You are the hag here, and you would win the ugliest woman in the world if you were in that contest! "

" W-hat? "

"And moreover I don't care who you are even if you were the queen of England, I want you leave before I call the security, I don't want you spreading your foul attitude around,"  I shriek at her and she was the one who got scared.

"I can't believe this." She gasped in shock, she touched her chest like she was losing her breath or going to have a heart attack.

"I can call the ambulance if you can't breathe," I mocked.

I grin from where I sat , I stood up ready to escort this demented woman out of my office, Did I just say my office? Well I don't care, I'm  throwing her out, I've had enough of insane people today. But at the blink of an eye, the door flung open and my boss walked in.

I cringed a bit when I saw him , my heart skipped a beat in fear. He looked at the both of us wondering what was happening.

"Gwendolyn?" Boss called and shut the door behind him.

I feel like fainting on the spot, she's Gwandolyn Ramos, she's his fiancee , I didn't know what his fiancee looks like but I've heard of her, I can't believe I just insulted my Boss's fiancee, my day can't get any worse.

Gwandolyn seeing my boss, she burst into tears and rushed into his arms. I know I'm in deep trouble now because my boss is so cold and harsh, he might listen to her, no he would listen to her, she's the woman in his heart.

"Why are you crying?" Tito asked her , staring coldly at me.

That made me more frightened than before.

"Your new secretary insulted me, she called me ugly and hideous, she said that I wasn't supposed to be your fiance, that I was to be engaged to a frog," Gwandolyn lied all through.., fake tears dropped from her eyes.

"She said all that?" Tito said, he didn't look shocked like he expected it from me.

I couldn't believe my ears, this woman is worse than I thought. Not only is she rude but a nasty liar.

"Boss, I never said anything like that she's...lying again-" I tried defending myself but a yell from him shut me up.

"Shut up!" Tito yelled, hoarse, hard voice made me wince.

"You've been acting unprofessional since you came, you've been annoying and have been stepping on my toes" Tito shouted, his tone sounded really serious.

"Tito, just fire her, if she could treat me like this how would she treat your clients?" Gwendolyn added with a sneaky smile.

"B-boss, she's lying, I never said those things, when she walked in, I asked her who she was but instead of replying, she insulted me. I didn't know who she was, I swear with my ki–" I explained, I didn't want to lose my job but was cut of from my speech.

"Tito, don't listen to her, the, ugly thing here, humiliated me with her words, I felt so hurt," Gwendolyn said, continuing her fake tears.

"B-boss believe me!" I said with pleading eyes but he didn't seem moved by it.

"Pack your things and leave the office premises," Tito ordered furiously.

"Sir please," I begged, I have kids to care for, this isn't the time to lose my job.

Noello and Noelle need to go to school, this job came as a blessing, I can't get sacked.

"B-boss..."

"You are fired! And don't you dare beg me, I don't want to see even your shadow here again!" He glared at me, I felt like running into a hole.

"Boss, I'm good at my job, don't fire me" I pleaded and was close to tears.

"Tell that to the dogs!" He said nonchalantly and hugged his fiancee tighter. Gwendolyn faced me with a victorious smile on her face.