Chapter 23: Entrapped

Tito's POV

My mouth fell open in shock, we've done it a lot of times, most times I used protection and other times I didn't.

"What the f**k are you saying?" I yelled angrily, I hate having responsibilities or burdens.

"I'm pregnant, what part of that didn't you understand? We are going to be parents, Tito, the both of us are going to become a family!" She yelled back and I gripped her arms tightly.

"You're hurting me," Gwendolyn  groaned but I didn't care if I was hurting her.

"You use a contraceptive pill, what happened then?" I shouted at her.

"We are getting married soon, what's the difference from having kids now or when we get married?" Gwendolyn sobbed.  "Mistakes happen, it's quite a disgrace for me to be pregnant before marriage, how do you think I feel?" She cried and I released her arms. She gasped and held her arms in pain.

"I thought you wanted to be father" She said my face palmed.

Having kids is not what I desire right now, they will become my weakness but if I have kids, I will definitely train them to become as ruthless as I am.

"Have you confirmed?" I asked suspiciously.

"No, I only missed my period, it's this month and days have passed... and I haven't seen it yet" Gwendolyn replied and bite her bottom lip, she always looks seductive when she does that. She wiped her tears away and sniffed.

"We can do a test at the hospital" She suggested confidently.

I can't believe she's so confident, that means the wedding will have to be rushed.

"Fine, get changed I will take you" I said coldly glaring at her before storming out of the room.

After some minutes, she came out dressed in a shirt red gown, that's strapped at the front, showing much of her cleavages, it's short and covers only half.

"Let's go" I shot a glare at her and we exited the mansion.

___

We arrived at the hospital and the doctor did a check up on her, we both had to wait for the results. The doctor and a nurse walked into the ward with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations, she's four weeks pregnant" the doctor announced and I palmed my face and sniffed.

"Thank you doctor" Gwendolyn smiled at the doctor.

"These are the test results" the doctor said and the nurse beside him handed the envelope to me.

I ripped it open and checked it. I could hardly understand the doctor's handwriting but I saw positive and also pregnancy results. The doctor and nurse left and Gwendolyn smiled with satisfaction.

"Tito, I know you really want this child but..."

"I know you planned all this to push forward the date of the wedding and there is no problem with that" I cut her off.

"So should I abort the baby?"

"Are you out of your mind? What did you just hear me say? Keep the baby, it's my first child and my parents would be delighted to know about it.'' I said, almost yelling.

I scratched the back of my neck and scoffed. Gwendolyn smiled and held my arm.

"Why don't we go out? it would make the baby happy" She snickered.

"Don't start those baby tricks with me, it won't work because it's just foetus, we don't know the sex yet, so it has no feelings, you won't start blackmailing me with the baby, I have a lot of things to do in the office" I muttered and  removed her hand away from my arm.

She frowned heavily but I didn't care, she purposely got pregnant to have all my attention but she's totally wrong because I don't give my attention to anybody in fact I haven't truly loved anybody apart from myself, this flimsy baby thing won't change me.

"I will see you later" I wanted to leave but she held me back and pressed her lips on mine, I reciprocated kissing her deeply.

"I love you," She muttered and kissed my lips again. "Stay with me for a while" Gwendolyn pleaded but I moved away from her.

"Bye!" I replied coldly and walked out of the room.

___

I reached the company and went straight to my office. I walked past Fiorella like I didn't see her. I stormed into the office and she followed me, she was holding her bag .

"B-boss, I'm sorry for what I did to you this morning even though you deserved it" Fiorella said, it didn't sound like an apology at all but a reproach.

"You are such a blabbermouth" I glared frigidly at her and she winced.

"Boss you have a meeting today, in a few minutes at the Sebastian collections, to check some of the clothing lines and see if we can purchase some of his designs" She said and sighed deeply.

"Alright, let's leave" I said.

"Sir, did you see my ID card?" Fiorella asked, pouting her lips.She looked really sexy doing that.

I removed it from my pocket and threw it on the floor. I hissed and left the office.

—-
We reached Sebastian collections and met other people there, there we mannequins with different clothes. Fiorella was looking around like a fool, she almost bumped into one of the mannequins.

"Try not to disgrace me, if you cherish the remaining half of your salary" I scolded and she pouted her lips.

"Mr Denero!" Sebastian smiled and walked up to us.

"You've got beautiful collections" I complimented and it pleased him.

"Thank you, Mr Denero," Sebastian smiled.

Fiorella soon wandered off to God knows where. Sebastian started showing me around, I found most of his designs beautiful and impressive.

"Nice" I snickered and stared at the IPad.

Some men walked past us but stayed a bit close.

"Isn't that the dirty secretary?" One of them asked and I raised my head.

I looked in the direction, and the man was pointing at Fiorella.

"She made me watch a pornographic video in Thread company, I was among the share holders, that's past tense though" the other guy smirked and I could tell he was lustfully staring at Fiorella.

"She dresses like a saint but she's a b*tch" He cackled.

"I'm coming" the same guy said and walked away from there.

I saw Fiorella going somewhere and this man followed her, I immediately knew something was up.

"Sebastian, I will be back" I said and followed them swiftly.

___

I saw him follow her into the female toilet.

"That bastard" I sneered and clenched my fists.

I brought out a knife from my pocket. It's sharp and able to cut anything off despite its average size. I carry it in case I need to silently kill someone. I don't need to use a gun. I lowered my head and smirked as I walked to the restroom. I saw a security camera and stabbed it.

"Hey!" Fiorella screamed.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"Let go of me," Fiorella screamed.

Each second, I grew closer to the door of the restroom. I rushed to open the door and the pervert faced me with his d*ck out of his trouser. I grew more angry and flung the knife on my hand towards his d*ck and it sliced it.

"Ah!!!" He screamed as blood gushed out of his c*ck. Fiorella looked at me in total horror.