Chapter 26: Sex and scheme

Unedited

"How can you say that, we are friends, best friends?!" Fiorella yells in disbelief. She never expected such a reaction from Laura.

"We are best friends, really? well I don't think so because if we were really best friends you would give up anything for me, I gave up Dante for you even when you stole him away from me!" Laura yells back , tears gathering in her eyes.

"Dante and I were childhood friends and we were in love, how was I supposed to know that you had feelings for the same man I loved, you never told me any-" Fiorella argues.

"Would you have let me have him?" Laura mutters with her voice quivering.

"I don't know but Enzo is my friend, he has been helping me in many ways, he saved me from being molested, I can't repay him with coldness and hostility." Fiorella argues further.

Laura shakes her head and sniffs.  "You are so selfish, you are a selfish b*tch!" Laura insults her.

"Enough!, Leave my house," Fiorella yells, she doesn't know how they suddenly got to the point of her throwing her bestie out of her house but actually things might get violent.

"I'm leaving but mark my words you will regret it if you don't let Enzo go." Laura threatens.

She decided to tell Fiorella her feelings hoping she would leave Enzo alone but she was totally wrong.

"Laura, leave please" Fiorella mutters tiredly.

"You don't want Tito to find out about his kids, well we shall see about that,'' Laura smirks evilly and storms out of the house.

Fiorella's mouth widens in shock, she can't believe her own best friend just threatened her, just because of a man.  "I can't believe this," Fiorella gasps.

"Sh*t!"  A cry escapes her lips but she covers her mouth to suppress it.

***

Tito enters into the Mansion, it's luxurious and beautiful but weirdly he lives alone with his maids and guards around the house, though he doesn't move with guards around, he needs security when he's slightly defenceless, his maids are not just maids but also his sex toys.

Tito walks to his bar and drinks from a bottle of vodka, he takes whiskey and does a combination of both, he gulps down the whole content down and frowns.

"Are they really not my kids?" Tito asks himself and scratches his beard thoughtfully.

"Why do I feel like she's lying to me?" Tito questions rhetorically. He fills the tumbler again and goes upstairs.

He opens his door and switches on the lights, he's a bit stunned to see Gwendolyn in a sexy red lingerie, her b**bs are exposed except her nîpples, her curvy hips are visible, part of her pûssy showing, it's a definition of erotic. Tito swallows a lump down his throat, he can feel his dîck getting hard and shooting through his trousers.

Gwendolyn smirks, her eyes go to his dîck, she has achieved her aim. Tito closes the door with his leg and drops the tumbler on the floor.

{Mature contents ahead, skip if not comfortable}

"Come fûck me, baby" Gwendolyn moans, she's already dripping wet for him.

Tito rushes to her and slams his lips on hers savagely, their tongues twirl into each other's mouths, she starts undressing him and he strips the lingerie off her body. He kisses her collarbone and sucks it, Gwendolyn throws her head backwards in pleasure.

He throws the pieces of lingerie to the floor, he carries up her booty and she hops on his wide, sexy torso and circles her slender legs around it.

Still kissing he takes her to the master bed, they both drop on it and he crawls on her stark naked body, she takes her hands to his belt and unbuckles it, in haste she drags his trouser and boxers down at the same time,, it was like pit or void was formed in her stomach, sudden heat gathers on her body, she wants him inside her now.