Chapter 36: A trip to New York

Tito's POV

I saw him shirtless, I mean half naked in Fiorella's house and I was stunned, his d*ck is even erect and it annoys me and angers me to my bones, after asking him questions angrily, he kept provoking me with useless answers, I couldn't control my fury anymore, I brought out my gun and pointed it at him, he didn't look threatened instead started struggling with me.

"Fiorella!!!" I yelled when I heard her scream, I was more shocked when she collapsed to the floor, I feared that the worst must have happened.

The gun dropped from my hands and the both of us rushed to check her.

"Fiorella"the guy said checking her body.

I checked her as well and luckily there was no gunshot wound on her body, I heaved a sigh of relief. I was about to carry her but he pulled her to himself.

" I will carry her "He argued but I refused..

" No, I will carry her " I insisted, my expression hardened, I looked quite scary, no... extremely scary.

I think I successfully frightened him because within a blink of an eye he let her go, I smirked and carried up in my arms, in bridal style..

I walked to the couch and dropped her on it, I walked to where my gun fell and took it.

A moan escaped her lips and he moved closer to her.

"Heartbeat" He called and I turned to him in utter disbelief.

"Heart what?" I pretended like I didn't hear what he had said, I helped Fiorella in sitting up.

"Rella, are you alright?" I asked with caring eyes, I don't know why I keep doing unusual things because of her, it's so weird. I think of her most of the nights I spend in the mansion and in the mornings, I would have the urge to jump out of bed and visit her and the twins.

"Heartbeat"

"Call her that one more time and I will break your face" I yelled and he frowned at me.

Signora Ginvera stormed into the sitting room and I knew there was trouble.

"What was that?" She yelled and her foot touched the bullet.

My face palmed immediately.

"A bullet, was that a gunshot?" Signora Ginvera yelled in shock.

"Yes Signora, he brought a gun to the house" he replied and pointed at me with his index finger.

"How dare you bring a gun to the house where your little children live? What kind of a father are you?" She rebuked disdainfully.

I think Fiorella is still in shock because she hasn't said anything. I looked at the old woman and her eyes were filled with dislike for me, from the time she met me till I started spending time with the twins, she always disliked me.

"I apologise, Signora" I apologised reluctantly.

"Do you think a simple and fake apology will make up for your careless and ruffian attitude?" She yelled.

I really hate being shouted at. I turned to the guy grinning at me.

"You are unbelievable!" She exclaimed.

Noello and Noelle came out of the room at the same time.

"What was that sound?" Noelle yawned.

Noello's eyes widened when he saw Enzo half naked, he then turned to me

"Grandma, it isn't new year, why are there knockouts,  I wanted to sleep some more" Noelle muttered close to tears.

"Why the hell are you naked, Enzo? "Noello yelled staring at Enzo

Enzo looked at his d*ck and covered it with his hands. Noelle finally widened her eyes and gawked at him, Noello quickly covered her eyes with his palm.

" Let me see " She muttered and dragged down his hand but Noello protected her eyes again.

"You are too young to look at such things, you are not allowed to see these disgusting things till you turn 32"Noello said and I gasped.

"Ugh!"

Noello took her to their room and came back alone.

"Get your half naked and useless self out of this house, Mamma, you've got a whole lot of explaining to do, I already have Noelle to deal with as my younger sister, I don't want another baby especially from this big head!" Noello yelled dramatically.

"Enough, let's go inside" Signora Ginvera said and took Noello inside.

I turned to Fiorella who had her hand on her forehead.

"Heartbeat"

"Enzo, leave," Fiorella said, shocking him.

"What?, Heartbeat, he's the one that should leave" Enzo yelled desperately.

"Lorenzo, please leave" Fiorella sighed.

Enzo nodded and took his clothes from the floor, he wore them and stormed out of the house.

"Why was he half naked here?" I demanded.

"You brought a gun to where your children are. What's wrong with you Tito? How could you be so irrational and stupid! What if the stray bullet had hit any of the twins, what would you have said or done, what would become of me!" She shrieked.

She tugged her hair behind her ears and sighed .

" I am sorry, I just hated seeing him here, naked "

"Can you stop exaggerating, the last time I checked, you are still in love with Gwendolyn and you are still engaged!" Fiorella thundered, I could see the jealousy in her eyes.

"I never loved Gwendolyn, I just got engaged to her to gain my parents' confidence, I have publicly called off our engagement" I announced.

Her mouth parted in surprise"Woah, I wasn't expecting that "She said in a satisfied tone.

" Yes and I would like to invite you to New York, we will be going for an award giving ceremony and I would love for you to be my date "I requested and held her hand.

"To... New York" She stuttered.

"Yes, I will sort out your travelling documents, I'm sure you would love New York city" I grinned.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" She asked and I nodded in positive.

"Alright"

"But please, don't bring a gun here again" Fiorella cautioned with pleading eyes.

"I won't" I smiled and pecked her cheek.

"Bye" I beamed and left.

After getting out of the house, I made a phone call.

"Hello, Mr Dante" I said neutrally over the phone.

"Stop being too formal. Mr Denero" Dante said .

"I can't help it" I snickered.

"Well about the ceremony , I have a date, my fiance Zelmira but you , I heard of your called off engagement news last night" Dante commented.

"Yes, but I have another beauty, I'm sure you will be astonished when you see her," I grinned.