Chapter 12: The Exchange

Gwendolyn stands by the door.

"Get your hands off me!" Tito suddenly yells, even Gwendolyn who hears his shriek from outside crings in fear. She touches her chest and pats it gently before putting her ear closer to the door to eavesdrop.

"What h*ck was that about?" Tito frowns at Fiorella who is far from him, his shouting makes her distance herself from him.

"B-boss..."

"You are crossing your limits," Tito growls authoritatively.

"But you played along," Fiorella defends herself from his scolding.

"Yes I did because she deserves it so I used you but I'm certain that now you are crossing your limits by touching me!" Tito frowns, his lips are downwards from side to side and his beard lowers.

Fiorella lowers her gaze avoiding his eyes.

"It's not like your body is gold, I don't want to touch you either," Fiorella mutters playing with fingers.

"Take off those glasses!" Tito warned again , his gaze on her turned angry.

Fiorella quickly takes off her glasses and lowers her eyes to the ground, the floor looked a bit blurry to her.

"The meeting is today. We are going to Thread company," Tito announced.

"They make threads there?" Fiorella asks feeling a bit perplexed.

Tito ignores her assumption.  "Go bring the contract documents and the presentation you stored in the hard drive." Tito orders and she rushes to get them.

She rushes back to him and drops it in front of him. "Boss, won't you drink your coffee?" Fiorella asks shrewdly.

She wants him  to drink it, she really wants to have her revenge on him. It's a bit satisfying when you pay back someone who has done wrong to you.

Tito stares at the coffee suspiciously, he knows she must have added something to it, he faces the documents and starts reading, it's certain that she's good at her job, she didn't make any errors, he read it carefully, word for word, he is searching for errors but he can't find any.

Fiorella starts shaking her legs, she has been standing for a while now.

Gwendolyn can't hear anything from them again, she's glad that Tito isn't interested in the secretary and is simply using her to unleash his wrath on her but she's going to teach that new secretary a lesson.

Gwendolyn takes a deep breath and pushes the door open.  "Baby," Gwendolyn calls softly and walks to his table.

"Use the door," Tito said harshly. He doesn't care what she feels right now, she's the last person he wants to see.

"Baby," Gwendolyn calls again but Fiorella giggles.

"And what's funny, this is all her fault Tito, she wants to separate us, she wants to break us apart, Tito won't allow her to have her way," Gwendolyn mutters in a pleading tone.

Tito rolls his eyes and stands to his feet, he pockets his hands and leaves them. 

"I need fresh air, you disgust me," Fiorella pouts and leaves the office as well.

"Just what I wanted," Gwendolyn smirks and walks to the other side of the table, she takes the hard drive.

Luckily she had her laptop with her when coming, she takes her seat and brings out her laptop.

"I'm going to show you what disgusting is," Gwendolyn smirks hatefully and inserts the hard drive into her laptop.

"This is just the beginning of my revenge. Be ready for phase two, tonight," Gwendolyn snickers and starts pressing her laptop.

___

Fiorella takes another elevator and follows Tito outside. He's walking so fast that she has to run in order to follow him.

"Please... walk slower," Fiorella stammers, breathing heavily, she keeps adjusting her eye glasses.

He goes to the parking lot. the driver comes out of the car and opens the door, Tito enters still ignoring Fiorella.

"Boss," Fiorella pants and places her hands on the car window.  "Boss,where are you going?" Fiorella asks, she doesn't understand this man at all.

"Meet me in Thread company and be there in fifteen minutes." Tito orders sternly. He faces, he looks angrily at her and says "If you are one minute late, you will regret it,"

"B-but I don't know how to get there, I don't have any address, Boss don't leave me please," Fiorella pleads but the window starts to slide up.

She removes her hands from the window, it closes and she starts slamming her hands on the window.

"B-boss please," Fiorella pleads but the car speed off.

"I shouldn't be one minute late" Fiorella mutters and her eyes widened in shock. She rushes back into the office and sees Gwendolyn drinking the coffee.

Fiorella wants to laugh and mock her so much but her concern is reaching the company on time. Fiorella grabs the documents and hard drive from where she kept it. Gwendolyn is presently smiling and sipping from the coffee.

"Best of luck," Gwendolyn grins wickedly, she knows what she has done.

"I hope you enjoy staying in the restroom," Fiorella smirks knowingly.

She storms out of the office.  "What does she mean?" Gwendolyn asks herself, suddenly her stomach rumbles.

"Ouch!!!" She moans in pain and holds her stomach. "It hurt" Gwendolyn almost screams and releases a loud fart. She drops the cup of coffee on the table and rushes to the restroom.  "Ah!" She yelps.

___

**ThreadMill company **

Fiorella is running towards the company, she took a cab that dropped her far away from the office, so she has to run all the way down to the company. Fiorella is sweating all over, her shoes are dusty, you could mistake her for a psychiatric patient.

She rushes to the reception with everyone staring at her in shock. "Good morning," Fiorella said to the receptionist.

The receptionist looks at her in total disgust. "Who are you? What is a person like you doing here?" the blonde receptionist asks rudely.

"Stop asking me foolish questions, do you know where I trekked from?" Fiorella yells angrily, still breathing like she was chased. The receptionist cringes back.

Tito is with some of the partners, they walk past her. Fiorella runs after them. She starts adjusting her glasses and wiping off her sweat. They enter the board room and take their seats. Fiorella walks to where Tito is sitting and stands behind him.

They keep staring at her like she's crazy. "Why is she dressed like that?"

"Such a disaster" The comments makes Fiorella feel bad.

"Let's get into business" Tito interrupted.

"I'm going to show you the new collection, whether or not you want to renew the contract." Tito said and with this he stands up.

Fiorella walks to them and gives the others the termination contract documents. Tito walks to the projector at the other side of the table, he inserts the hard drive in. The investors turn their faces towards where the projection was shown.

Instead of showing the new collections, it shows two naked people having s*x. Their eyes widen in shock.

"F**k me!"

"Go deeper"

Some of the investors cover their eyes. Fiorella's hand flies to cover her mouth. Tito balled his fists in rage, he has never been this embarrassed in his life, Fiorella faces him and their eyes meet.

His eyes were filled with anger and rage, it made Fiorella so shaken and agitated. Fiorella looks away, her heart beating faster than usual, everywhere starts spinning.

"My head."