Chapter 38: Drowned

Dante is shocked to see her, he hasn't seen her in six years, he has missed her so much, she was his first love and is still the love of his life, he has tried talking to her through Laura but it has been impossible convincing her to get back with him.

Tito turns to Fiorella with a quizzical face, he wonders how Dante knows her, Zelmira has the same curious eyes on Fiorella.

"Do you both know each other?" She asks and Fiorella swallows hard.

Before Dante could respond Fiorella sharply cut in.

"No!" She curtly replies.

Dante goes mute, stunned by her denial, it's shocking how she could deny him so easily. Fiorella nervously picks up her card from the floor and avoids any of their gazes.

"We should leave to our rooms, I'm a bit tired" Fiorella mutters to Tito.

"Good night, Mr Dante" Tito mumbles and leaves and she follows him quickly.

The man with their suitcase follows them. Dante is still perplexed by everything, he ponders on what Tito told him when he last called.

"It can't be," Dante mutters in disbelief..

"What can't be?" Zelmira asks, because she heard what he said.

"Nothing" He replies and forces a smile.

Zelmira smiles as well, she is happy to see Tito not his secretary, she hates seeing her always lurking around him.

"I hate her," Zelmira grunted and held Dante's arm as they walk to the receptionist.

___

Tito instructs Fiorella on how to use the card, she inputs her password which Tito sneakily sees. He smirks as he sees the password she inputted, he enters his own room and she enters hers..

Fiorella dashes into the room with her suitcase and locks her door with her password again.

"What's Dante doing here?" Fiorella asks rhetorically and frowns. she rests her head on the door.

The last thing she wants is to be close to Dante, she doesn't have any love for him but she's sure, he still feels something for her even though he's engaged. She saw the excitement in his eyes when he saw her, he looked thrilled to see he but for her it's the other way around.

Fiorella lets out a deep sigh and walks to the bed, she starts unpacking her suitcase, she's still thinking about Dante from time to time.

She takes a look at the luxury room, it's large with a king sized bed, the bedsheet colour white and black matches the wallpaper of the room perfectly.

A beautiful dressing table and mirror at the left side of the bed, you could tell that furniture is expensive, she can't help but admire the beautiful room.

She closes the large wardrobe after sorting out her things..

She takes off her clothes and goes to the bathroom, there's a jacuzzi in there, she takes a warm bath and changes into her pyjamas.

She walks back to her bed tiredly and sits on the soft bed falling into deep thoughts.

___

Tito changes his clothes and exhales, he has been thinking about the incident that happened between Fiorella and Dante.

"Do they really not know each other?" Tito asks himself and wears his blue coloured shirt.  "It's none of my business, why should I care?" Tito frowns and goes to lay down on his bed.

His phone stats ringing  and he stares at the screen, 'papa' was the inscription on it. Tito sighs and answers the call.

"Sera, Papa" Tito greets.

"It's afternoon, how could you call off your engagement with Gwendolyn, you have been rudely avoiding my calls as well!" He yells over the phone.

"Papa, I'm sorry but I got tired of her, I am no longer interested in her and I don't really care what you think, it's my life, I chose to live it the way I please as far as I can take care of the company and win as much awards as possible that should be your concern" Tito mumbles and hangs up before his father could say any other thing.

Tito hisses and throws his phone to the other side of the bed.  He stands up from the bed and takes his card from the top of the drawer, he leaves his room and goes to Fiorella's room which is opposite his room.

He smirks and uses his card to open her poor, he knows the password. He walks in and Fiorella is stunned.

"B-boss" She calls with a surprised face.

"H-how did you enter ?" Fiorella yells..

"You should learn to conceal your personal details properly, it doesn't speak well of a secretary with company information" Tito replies formally.

"Why are you so impulsive?, it's annoying" Fiorella rants and pouts her lips.

Tito stares at her face then to her b**bs, they look large when she wears tight clothes.

"Why are you here?" Fiorella asks.

"What's between you and Dante and don't you dare lie to my face that you don't know him!"

"You should learn to mind your business for goodness sake" Fiorella utters angrily.

"But I deserve to know," Tito barks.

"No, you don't, just leave my room, I don't want to talk about it" Fiorella yells but Tito isn't ready to give up.

He walks to her and sits close to her.

"Who's Dante to you?" Tito inquires more seriously.

He needs to know who is his next enemy, sleeping with Zelmira is enough, he doesn't want the same thing to be done to him. Fiorella sighs, she decides to tell him the truth, it's better he hears it from her.

" I'm all ears"

"Dante was my fiance, we used to be childhood lovers, we knew each other long ago but when I got pregnant, we couldn't get married anymore" She explains.

"Do you still love him?" He questions.

"No," Fiorella replies emotionlessly.

Tito looks calm and said "Good night"

He leaves her room without another word.

"What's up with him?Is he angry?"

___

Fiorella comes out of her room and goes to the swimming pool, it's large and there is no one around, seems like everyone is sleeping. She needs some fresh air and also wants to clear her mind. She stares at the water, lost in thoughts again.

She suddenly bends down and starts splashing the water with her hand. Out of the blue someone pushes her into the pool.

"Ah!!!" Fiorella screams and falls into the water.

"Help!" Fiorella screams and starts drowning, she can't swim at all.

Her hands start splashing in the water and her struggles continue.

Zelmira smirks and watches her with a smile on her face as she drowns.