Chapter 11: A deadly Call

Next morning Fiorella freshens up, surprisingly she's the first to wake up, she woke up even before Signora Ginvera woke up, which is unlike her.

Fiorella dresses up in her usual style, she isn't fashionable, her tangled hair, the cocky and ugly glasses, it's just like a normal day but today is special. She leaves her room and goes to Signora Ginvera's room, she knocks lightly on the door.

In few minutes, the door opens and Signora Ginvera looks at her sleepily.

"Fiorella," Signora Ginvera mutters, her eyes then widens in surprise to see her daughter awake at this time.

"It's still early," Signora Ginvera said and looked at the clock in her room.

"Mamma, it's just a few minutes to seven o'clock and I don't want to be late for such an important day." Fiorella replies with a grin.

"Is there any special event happening in your office?" She asks but the latter nods in negative.

"No, but it's going to be special for me," Fiorella answers, giggling excitedly.

"Mamma for today take care of the kids, I mean bathe them, dress them and cook, I love you Mamma," Fiorella said and with this, she  her mom in the cheek and leaves.

"Fiorella!" Signora Ginvera yells but the gut is gone already.

"This child," She sighs and goes to the twins' room.

****

Fiorella already put an adhesive in her bag, the next was to buy the drug from the pharmacy, the drug that would make Tito purge so much, he won't be able to stand. It's a silly idea but she really wants her revenge for his wicked actions yesterday.

Fiorella walks to the pharmacy with a smile on her face.

"Good morning," Fiorella said light-heartedly.

"Morning," the pharmacist replies, returning the smile as well.

"I need a drug that would make someone visit the restroom at least fifty times in a day," Fiorella tells the pharmacist.

The pharmacist is in shock and yells. "What? are you trying to kill someone? "

"No, that's not what I'm trying to say, I exaggerated a bit, what I mean was that I haven't visited the restroom for almost a week and I need a drug that would help me, do you understand better?" Fiorella mutters.

She wonders why this man is trying to implicate her and term her as a murder but she knew she exaggerated a little too much.

" Phew! "

"That was a scare, let me get it for you," The pharmacist mumbles.  Fiorella rolls her eyes mentally before glaring at him.

*****

Fiorella gets to the office, the security man is surprised to see her so early, she greets him but decides to ignore any of his questions.

She's one of the  people to get there early, the resumption time is actually thirty minutes after seven and she's fifteen minutes early.

She rushes to the elevator and uses it, once the elevator door opens, she goes to the office, luckily she has the keys since she's his secretary.

Fiorella closes the door behind her and goes to drop her bag on her desk, she brings out the adhesive glue and goes to his seat.

"Won't he know that I did this?" Fiorella asks herself as she attempts to open the tube.

She suddenly imagines Tito's butt glued to the chair and him laying curses on whoever did it; her thoughts get more scary when he finds out she's the one.

"Enough!" She thunders and closes the tube.

"If his butt gets glued to the seat, then he might get injured, the cameras might capture me putting it and if he watches it... just because I said he's under my thumb, look at the punishment he put me through, I can't do this, What if I get arrested for this?" Fiorella freaks out and rushes back to her bag.

She keeps the glue and brings out the drug...She suddenly  "This would be perfect"

She puts it into her bra and keeps her bag aside, she sits on her chair waiting for the awful boss to arrive.

After an hour, the door flings open and slams.

"My ears!" Fiorella yelps, touching her ears.

Tito faced her with a disdainful look.

"G-good mor... ning" Fiorella stutters, she doesn't understand her reason for stammering but he always makes her nervous.

He's wearing a black suit with a black turtle neck inside the suit with black trousers, he's looking so handsome and hot.

Tito ignores her and goes to his seat, he stares it for some seconds before sitting down on it.

"Did he predict that I must have put something on the seat?" Fiorella mumbles.

"Boss, can I get you a cup of coffee?" Fiorella inquires with a fake smile.

"Yes!" He replies and Fiorella grins. Fiorella leaves the office and goes to make his coffee.

Fiorella gets to the coffee maker and makes his coffee, she adds the drug and allows it to melt, she stirs it and goes back to the office.

She has asked the pharmacist to give her a drug that would have no taste because she hates bitter drugs and according to him he gave her the perfect one.

Fiorella returns to the office to meet Gwendolyn. "Goodness," She gasps as she sees her. Gwendolyn ignores her and continues her pleading.

"Why are you getting angry because I slapped you?" Gwendolyn asks Tito.

"This isn't the first time you would hit my face, last time it was because you thought I was a pervert stranger on the road that touched your waist and I think I've had enough of you," Tito snarls at her.

"Forgive me, Tito, I can't do without you, please," Gwendolyn pleaded, she admits she has a pretty bad temper, she can't control her anger at times and can do nasty things to get her way.

"How shameless" Fiorella scoffs and goes to meet Tito with a cup of coffee.

"Can't you see we are having a discussion, you should excuse us," Gwendolyn yells and pointed back at the door.

Fiorella smirks and faces Tito who coldly glares at her.

"B-boss, why didn't we continue the massage we weren't able to complete yesterday, you complained about your back and your shoulder hurting," Fiorella lies, openly flirting with him.

"Oh really, I said that," Tito said, staring in amazement at her.

Fiorella has never seen an expression in his face but coldness but seeing this surprised look, she's loving every minute of her acting. Gwendolyn mouth is wide open.

"I guess you don't remember, I think your brain needs a surgery, no I meant a massage," Fiorella chuckles.

She goes as far as touching Tito's shoulder and he doesn't oppose. Fiorella smirks, she wants to annoy Gwendolyn so much, she doesn't only want to have her revenge on Tito but also her, it's because of her that she faced that punishment yesterday.

She goes to stand behind Tito and starts massaging his shoulder, it takes a whole a lot of guts to touch him. Tito can't believe he is allowing this but he wants to enjoy it.

Gwendolyn gasps like she's losing her breath, she grabs her bag and leaves the office. She takes a deep breath outside.

"That b*tch!" Gwendolyn curses and brings out her phone from her bag.

She decides to send a make a quick call.

"I have a job for you, I need you to follow someone and kill her, no, no, don't kill her, rape her to death, do it tonight"

"Yes, Ma'am!" The voice from the other end of the phone replies and hangs up.

"You don't know who you are messing with" Gwendolyn smirks hatefully.