Chapter 41: Ruined Day

"Are you sure about that?" Fiorella grins and kisses his chest again.

"I'm more than sure" Tito smirks and uses his hands to massage her b*tt, he switches positions.

"Woah!" Fiorella screams and smiles.

"We are going on round two" Tito winks.

Fiorella's eyes widens, meaning there would be round two, she's not prepared for it at all.

"I'm exhausted" Fiorella yawns, she's faking her tiredness and Tito knows this.

He pulls his fattened dìck out of her and releases his cűm on the bed, Fiorella exhales and covers her body with the duvet.

"You were awesome like last time" Tito snickers and kisses her bare arm, he sucks her skin leaving red marks.

"Why do you always do that?" Fiorella giggles, he wraps his hands around.

"Because I want to leave a mark" Tito mutters and lays more kisses.

She turns to him and kisses his lips then comments "You are so hairy like Noello"

"Waxing doesn't stop the hairs from growing back and the whole process is painful '' Tito rolls his eyes and starts caressing her hair.

"I think you should turn off the heater," Fiorella pouts.

Tito leaves the bed and  turns on the air conditioner, it looks a bit rusty and unused, it seems like the cold has been serious but leaves the heater on. He yawns and goes back to bed, he cuddles with her and takes one of her b**bs and puts it in his mouth.

Fiorella giggles as he bits and sucks it.

__

Next morning, Fiorella wakes up, she yawns loudly and looks at her, Tito isn't beside her anymore, she hears water clattering to the floor, she turns to the direction of the bathroom.

Fiorella looks at the clock and it's almost 11am, she can't believe she slept so soundly and for such a long time, she stretches her body and climbs down from the, bed, she throws the, duvet aside and smiles, this is actually his room, the designs and furniture in this room is more beautiful than her room, the bed covers are wine in colour , the pillows too , there is an art piece and paintings on his room, it looks more luxurious than hers, the furniture looks like gold or its real gold.

"Is this real gold?" Fiorella mutters and her jaw drops in shock.

"Wow, mine didn't look this pretty," Fiorella pouts, she is about to walk to the bathroom when she tumbles on his shoes and  hers.  "Ouch" Fiorella winces and touches her foot.

She walks towards the bathroom, she flings the door open and enters, Tito turns to her, the water from the shower is running down his body. Her jaw drops a second time, he gets more sexy and attractive every time she sees him.

"He's always like this, so hot" Fiorella mutters loudly.

"Yes, I am always this way, do you want to join me?" Tito asks, staring at her nude body.

Before she could reply, he goes to pull her inside and locks the door.

—-

{Italy} - silicon groups.

Later in the morning, Enzo goes to clean the cafeteria. He hasn't had a chance to open the safe. He has tried the combinations but none seem to work.

He is still thinking about Fiorella, he misses her but has refused to go to her house, he's angry and disappointed that she kicked him out instead of Tito, it hurts so badly. He grips the mopstick angrily and continues mopping.

"Lorenzo,'' Laura calls, he faces her with a straight face.

"Good morning, Laura" Enzo greets without a smile.

"Morning" Laura mutters, he has been avoiding her since Fiorella left and she has been hating it, it's like he doesn't care about her at all or maybe he never did.

"Lorenzo, are you angry with me?" Laura asks sadly.

"No, I am not angry with you but I just want to be left alone for now, I don't want to mingle with anyone, I just want to be in solitude" Enzo replies with a pleasing voice pleading tone.

"Alright"Laura frowns and walks away.

She clenches her first angrily as she walks to her office.

"You have to be mine, damn you Fiorella!" Laura curses under her breath.

Signora Ginvera, decides not to go to the shop, she needs a rest and her blood pressure doesn't encourage so much stress.

She puts some of the floor she bought from the market into the bowl, she's going to make some tasty cookies for the twins, they will start school tomorrow, this is all thanks to Tito.

Signora Ginvera remembers him and stops making the dough, she just doesn't like it, she has this bad feeling about him.

"Grandma!" Noelle screams.

Signora Ginvera jerks out of her thoughts and touches her chest in shock.

"Why did you scream?" Signora Ginvera questions and gasps.

"Sorry grandma" Noelle apologises and walks to her, she tastes the almost made dough and spits it out.

" It tastes weird," She spat.

"I am almost done with the dough, I will make the cookies and then I will call for you," Signora Ginvera smiles.

"But, I want to watch you" Noelle whines.

"No, you want to eat everything when they are baked" Signora Ginvera snickers, she knows her trick, she helps her and eats the larger share.

"You know my plans, huh, very smart, Granny" Noelle grins cheesily.

"Funny you" , Signora Ginvera laughs, light heartedly.

"I can't wait to go to school tomorrow" She giggles excitedly

"Yes at least I will have some peace" Signora Ginvera smiles and laughs.

"Grandma" Noelle pouts and puffs air into her cheeks making her look cute and angry at the same time..

"You look like a baby" Signora Ginvera chuckles, making Noelle laugh.

Noelle later leaves the kitchen, Noello is in his room still playing games on the phone that belongs to his mother, he later knew she left it because it's in there he put the tracking device.

Noelle plays for a while by herself then goes to the room to bug him.

....
Later, a knock comes on the door and Signora washes her hands and leaves the kitchen and goes there, she opens it and two men force their way into the sitting room and point guns at her.

"Where are the twins?" One of the men questioned, he was putting on a mask.

Signora Ginvera shivers "P-please, they aren't around"

"You think we are fools, '' the other man angrily growls. He approaches her and bangs the back of the gun on her head.

It knocks her out and she slumps to the floor.

"Check the rooms" the first man mutters to the other.

He goes to and comes back with Noello and Noelle pulling them by their arms.

"Leave my sister alone" Noello screams and bites his hand.

"Bastardo!" He yelps and lets go of Noelle.

Noello's teeth sink into his flesh, he hits Noello's head with his clenched fist , it lands him on the floor but that doesn't make him faint. The other guy already caught Noelle.

"Grandma!, Noello" Noelle cries.

The second man grabs Noello up, he brings out a handkerchief and presses it against his nose. Noello tries struggling but falls asleep because of the drugs in the handkerchief.

"Noello, wake up!" She screams but the guy holding her covers her nose as well with a handkerchief and she falls asleep the same way.